21st February 2017, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

How can I become a CA after completing my Graduation with BBM?

Respected Sir, I have completing Graduation with BBM and now I want to pursue CA course so I want to know how can I become a CA after completing my Graduation with BBM? Please answer as soon as possible.

25th February 2017, 07:58 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become a CA after completing my Graduation with BBM?

CA stands for Chartered Accountancy. There are three stages of Chartered Accountancy course:

>>Common Proficiency Test.

>>Integrated Professional Competence course.

>>Final course.

Candidates who have done bachelor's degree or master's degree are directly eligible for second stage of this course which is IPCC. But for this commerce stream candidates need to have 55% marks and non commerce stream candidates should have 60% marks or more.

You are BBM graudate, so you must have 60% marks or more. For any more details, you can visit http://www.icai.org.
27th February 2017, 11:56 PM
radha 2
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I become a CA after completing my Graduation with BBM?

>>>>Those candidate who have completed their 12th can apply for CPT .

>>>>And graduates and postgraduates with 60% in any stream or candidates who have completed their graduation and post graduation with commerce stream with 55% can directly apply for IPCC stage.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?