31st August 2013, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

How can I become CA after passing 12th class?

suppose if I got 50percent in 12 th class what I have to do to become ca

15th April 2014, 02:05 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How can I become CA after passing 12th class?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
suppose if I got 50percent in 12 th class what I have to do to become ca
Yes your eligible to apply for CA Course after Completing your 12th standard.

12th standard is the Minimum Educational qualification to apply for CA Course. So, the candidate who Completed 12th standard than you may registered Foundation course in Institute of Chartered Accountant in India.

CA :- Charted Accountant . The duration of the course is for four years and the course is divided into three level, Foundation Course, Intermediate Course and Final Course

Eligibility criteria for Charted Accountant :-

To apply for Foundation course you should complete 12th standard in any discipline from recognized university. You should crack CPT Examination with good percentile of marks . Final year candidate of 12th standard may also eligible to apply for CPT Examination .To apply for Intermediate Course you should complete graduation in any discipline from recognized university. If your belong from commerce stream candidate then you should score minimum 55% percentage of marks.To apply for Final course you should you should complete Intermediate course or IPCC course then only your eligible to apply for Final course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?