4th June 2013, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Can I join ISRO exam after passing class 12th?

Sir, I would like to join isro after my 12th class. Now i successfully completed my 12th class . Now i would like to write the entrance exam going to be conducted by isro . So plese help me with the information required by,Rahul Balachandran

28th June 2015, 04:51 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join ISRO exam after passing class 12th?

One can join ISRO only after completing Graduation degree .

ISRO stands for Indian Space Research Organisation.

The eligibility criteria to apply for ISRO are following:-

-The candidates should have completed Intermediate/ Class 12th with the PCM Group along with a minimum percentage as stated. Bachelor of Technology with at least 65% marks in aggregate.

-Candidates who are in the final year of the qualifying degree can also apply provided they can produce the same by the time final selections are made.

The selection process involves of

Written exam ,

Technical interview,

Personal interview , and

Certificate verification.

The written exam is conducted on all the ISRO centers on 1st week of May .The syllabus for the written exam will be same as the syllabus of GATE exam .The candidates should score at least 60% marks in the written as well as interview for final selections.

The candidate can apply through the official website of ISRO:- www.isro.gov.in
10th May 2018, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join ISRO exam after passing class 12th?

Can I take admission for isro after bsc in physics
Please give me the answer because I need this immediately
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?