29th October 2012, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

How to join Indian Navy after passing class 12th

sir, i am reading at class 11 this year and i want to join indian navy after passing class 12 my birth date is 11 march 1996 and i think my 12 result wil be declared by may 2014. i just want to know.... can i giv the exam

3rd March 2013, 08:34 PM
anithamarychacko
Member+

Default Re: How to join Indian Navy after passing class 12th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir, i am reading at class 11 this year and i want to join indian navy after passing class 12 my birth date is 11 march 1996 and i think my 12 result wil be declared by may 2014. i just want to know.... can i giv the exam
The Indian Armed forces is one of the finest institutions in the country which offers excellent professional and personal lifestyle. One can have all the luxuries in the world at no cost and also have pride in serving the nation.

All entries after class 12 are compulsorily PERMANENT COMMISSION. As a Permanent Commission Officer you will be required to serve for a minimum period of 20 years from the date of commission. Though you may leave before 20 years also but you will not be eligible for life long pension and other ex-service men facilities which will be applicable if you retire after 20 years.

The selection is based on the PCM percentage scored in class 12th and SSB performance only. You can apply for this only on receiving your class 12 marks. Based on the number of applications received and marks obtained by students, students who have scored above 70% -75 % will generally get a call for SSB. On clearing the SSB interview the selected candidates will be put in a merit list.
20th March 2013, 01:23 AM
Unregistered

Have a comerce background and want to persue my studies related to automobiles please help with different courses available sir?
25th April 2013, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

sir my sister had done pasa 12 th. now she want to be join Indian Navi . sir please tell me how can she join Indian Navi.
16th May 2013, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

sir iam intrested to join in navy sir but my community is oc sir is there any additional reservation for sc or BC
21st July 2013, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

administrator of indian navy can i join indian navy my dob is 31 august 1998 and i have just passed class 10with 7.8 cgpa of cbse board please answer my question rapaidly
citizen of incridible india.pranav gupta
22nd July 2013, 10:18 AM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Dear Aspirant,

♪•♪ YES, there is way that you can join Indian Navy direct after completing your 12th std.......!!!

♪•♪ For that you have to apply for the NDA Examination which is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) twice time in the single years. but, for that first of all you have to complete your 12th std.....

♪•♪ There will be two stages of exam first is Written Exam which consists two paper that contain 900 marks while, the another stage is SSB interview section that also contain 900 marks so, the total marks is 1800 marks......

♪•♪ A candidate who have completed their 12th Science with the Subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Maths from the Recognized Board exam are eligible for this examination......

NDA Conducted for three wings:-
  1. Army Wing
  2. Navy Wing and
  3. Air Force Wing

♪•♪ Age of candidate should be minimum 16.5 years. and the maximum age should not exist 19 years....

♪•♪ There is no any age Relaxation for any category....

Marital Status:-

♪•♪ Only Unmarried Male candidate can apply for it.

♪•♪ Citizenship of India.

Selection Process:-
  • Written Exam
  • SSB Interview
  • Medical Test

Exam pattern:-

Physical Requirement:-

Best Books for NDA:-

## Study Package for NDA/NA Entrance Examination 1st Edition by
Tata Mcgraw Hill
Publisher: Tata McGraw - Hill Education (2012)
Price: Rs. 382

## NDA/NA Chapterwise-Sectionwise Previous Years Question of Mathematics / English / General Ability With Explanatory Solutions by
Expert Compilations
Publisher: Arihant Publications (2012)
Price: Rs. 252

## [B]NDA/NA Topic-Wise Solved Papers (2002-2011) 4th Edition by
Disha Experts
Publisher: Disha Publication (2012)
Price: Rs. 281

All the best

With Regards......
DHARM
10th December 2013, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

How join army after 12
13th September 2014, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;]sir, i am reading at class 12Th 2year ago i want to join indian navi my birth date is 15 march 1995 please reply
10th January 2015, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

I am a girl..n in 12th std @ present..n want 2 join air force or navy..what xactly m i supposed 2 do nw?my dob is 31 oct 1997
11th April 2015, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am completed in 12 th class than how to join in indian navy. please gauid
1st July 2017, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed my 12th but I have scored very less marks 41% in chse can I join in indian navy
12th August 2020, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

How to women join Indian Navy after passing class 12th ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?