10th July 2011, 10:31 PM
blasterguy007

After graduating in Aeronautical Engineering how much can be my salary?

what salary i get after completing my aeronauctical enginerring ...please tell me the salary after it

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do Aeronautical Engineering for PG after graduating in Mechanical Engineering? Colleges in India offering Aeronautical Engineering in PG level?
  2. Difference between Aerospace and Aeronautical Engineering? What is the highest salary that an Aeronautical Engineering would earn?
  3. Can we appear for PG in Aeronautical Engineering after graduating in IT engineering? What is the procedure to appear? Courses offered for PG in Aeronautical Engineering? Any particular entrance exam?
  4. Can I leave Railways after doing B.E. from SCRA college? What will be my salary after graduating and how much it can be upgraded?
  5. How may I join Aeronautical engineering after graduating in computer engineering?
  6. Procedure and eligibility for girls in Aeronautical engineering sector? How much salary one can get?
  7. After B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering how much salary can I get?
  8. What is the starting salary I can get in abroad after completion of B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering?
  9. Is IT a better course? Which is a better course between Aeronautical Engineering and Instrumentation Engineering?
  10. Starting salary of an Aeronautical Engineering after completing B.E?
  11. Basic salary of Aeronautical Engineer after completing 4 years?
  12. Salary after graduating from computer engineering?
  13. List of 10 countries which is the better place to do Aeronautical Engineering?
  14. Minimum salary after completing Aeronautical Engineering course?
  15. What is the maximum salary for Aeronautical engineering in India -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Starting salary for a person who has done diploma in Aeronautical Engineering?
  17. What is the selection process followed for aeronautical engineering after 10+2? -- [New]
  18. Which course will provide to me more salary in Aeronautical Engineering?
12th October 2011, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: After graduating in Aeronautical Engineering how much can be my salary?

what is the fee structure?
9th April 2012, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: After graduating in Aeronautical Engineering how much can be my salary?

what salry of aeronatical enginear in india
12th April 2012, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

is it very imp.. to clear entrance exam like I.I.T and A.I.E.E.E ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?..........
29th June 2012, 03:00 AM
Unregistered

Smile Re: After graduating in Aeronautical Engineering how much can be my salary?

Aeronautical Engineering is one of the best engineering course in india and abroad.Many college offering distance learning through ASI (Aeronautical Society of India).But dont go for any distance education.Try to crack IIT or AIEE exam. After passing out from IIT or any reputed AICTE approved college in india you will get definetly a good job to any aviation sector.salary upto 40000k-70000k.
24th October 2015, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

HOW TO ATTEND SPECIAL CLASSES FOR SCRA?
26th October 2015, 11:44 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by blasterguy007 View Post
what salary i get after completing my aeronauctical enginerring ...please tell me the salary after it
Eligibility Criteria :-

To study aeronautical engineering the following criteria needs to be fulfilled:-

-You can apply for aeronautical engineering if you have 50% marks in physics, chemistry and mathematics taken together.

-If you are a diploma holder in mechanical or aeronautical engineering, then also you can apply for this course.

-The duration of this course is 4 years.

List of Aeronautical Engineering Entrance Examinations :-

-IIT JEE
-IIA Entrance Exam
-AIEEE
-CEE
-SLIET Entrance Test
-IISAT

By completing graduation with this subject you can expect to get a job in the following sectors:-

-You can easily get job in the national, international, public and private Airline Services.
-Defense Research and Development Laboratories, National Aeronautical Lab (NAL), Aeronautical Development Establishment, Civil Aviation Department.
-Defence services and Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO)

Remuneration:- Freshers gets something around Rs.15000 to 50,000 per month in total.

-General Manager of a reputed company: more than 1 lakh per year
-Aircraft Design engineer: RS. 50,000 to 90,000 per month
-Aircraft Analysis engineer: same as design engineer’s salary
-Technical publication author: 15,000 to 40,000 per month
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?