9th April 2012, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

How can I become a CDS officer in Air Force?

How can i make a cds officer in air force. . ?..please tell me how to becoe one

10th April 2012, 07:46 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Post Re: How can I become a CDS officer in Air Force?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hey friend,

CDS stands for Combined Defence Service

You haven't mentioned your qualification to be able to tell whether you are eligible for applying for the CDS Exam

This exam is conducted for candidates to join in Indian Defence services to serve the country.

Air Force is one of the defence force of India.And for getting into Air Force through CDS you need to satisfy the eligibility criteria framed for it.

Qualifications Needed

>> First of all you need to be a citizen of India and must be a unmarried male candidate as they are only eligible for the exam.

>> Secondly the age limit comes into play as you need to have a age limit of 19-23 years for joining in Indian Air Force.

>> The education qualification which has to be satisfied by the candidate is that the candidate should have completed a degree with physics and mathematics as subjects.

>> Candidate need to be physically fit while appearing for the CDS Exam as it is a important standard.

Pattern for CDS:

You need to satisfy the above mentioned criteria's in order to apply for the CDS Exam.

Application Forms:

More Details:

You can get more information regarding the CDS exam at the official site of UPSC at http://www.upsc.gov.in

ALL THE BEST
10th April 2012, 07:59 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become a CDS officer in Air Force?

CDS stands for combined defence service.

You haven't mentioned your qualification for CDS exam.
10th April 2012, 08:03 PM
nagendra vijayasree
Senior Member+

Smile Re: How can I become a CDS officer in Air Force?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friend,

CDS stands for combined defence service.

To enter in air force as on officer rank, you should appear in CDS, conducted by upsc twice in a year. There are three branches in air force-

*ground duty branch.
*Technical branch.
*Flying branch.

For technical branch and flying branch you should have maths background. Since you are from arts background then you may get 'ground duty branch' after qualifying CDS.

Eligibility to appear in CDS-

*graduation from affiliated university with min. 60%, or equivalent in any stream.
*Age limit-19-23 yr. on 1st july of exam year.

For more information you can visit-www.upsc.gov.in

best of luck.
10th April 2012, 09:09 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

CDS - COMBINED DEFENCE SERVICE entrance exam conducted by UPSC twice every year as CDS-I and CDS-II for entry in to Indian Military Academy, Naval Academy, Air Force Academy and Officer's Training Academy of CDS.

The eligible candidate must be an unmarried Indian National having either appear for the final Graduation Degree exam or pass with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognised University within the age of 19 to 23 years with good physical and Mental health can apply for Indian Air Force of CDS.

The selection is through written exam followed by personal interview along with physical fitness and Medical test.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
10th April 2012, 10:35 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear

For become CDS officer

First some basic criteria you satisfy that is :-

*candidate pass graduation in any stream
*Age- 21 to 27 years

must be an Indian

Good Luck.............
15th May 2012, 11:38 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

CDS stands for Combined Defence ServiceYou haven't mentioned your qualification to be able to tell whether you are eligible for applying for the CDS ExamThis exam is conducted for candidates to join in Indian Defence services to serve the country.Air Force is one of the defence force of India.And for getting into Air Force through CDS you need to satisfy the eligibility criteria framed for it.Qualifications NeededFirst of all you need to be a citizen of India and must be a unmarried male candidate as they are only eligible for the exam. Secondly the age limit comes into play as you need to have a age limit of 19-23,
good luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?