27th July 2018, 01:28 AM
Manish dhole.

How can I become a Drug Inspector being a BSc(Botany) student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am a student of BSc(Botany). I want to become a Drug Inspector. Please tell me that what I have to do to become a Drug Inspector? Please let me know how can I become the one? Waiting for your reply!

30th July 2018, 02:38 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become a Drug Inspector being a BSc(Botany) student?

Drug Inspector recruitment examination is conducted by State Service Commission.

The eligibility to appear in examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree either in Chemistry, Botany, Pharmacy etc. Age limit varies with state.

Candidates have to appear and qualify in written and interview stages for final selection.
30th July 2018, 09:37 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

You have done bachelor degree in Botany and with this qualification you are eligible to appear in entrance examination conducted for recruitment as Drug Inspector.

You can check the age limit and examination syllabys from the official website of state public service commission.

The examination is conducted in various stages and you have to appear and qualify in all stages for final selection.
30th July 2018, 09:59 PM
Aatma Parivaar
Senior Member+

Drug Inspector is a lucrative career option for Pharmacy students.

Drug Inspector exam is conducted by Union Public Service Commission and various state PSCs at annual basis.

Eligibility criteria for appearing in Drug Inspector exam -

>Having degree in pharmacy or pharmaceutical science or medicine with specialization in clinical pharmacology or microbiology.

>Minimum 18 month experience in manufacturing field.

>Applicants must be between 21 to 35 years.

>Five year relaxation for reserved category candidates.

>Must be an Indian citizen.
31st July 2018, 02:52 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

To become a Drug Inspector, you have to apply for State Public Service Commission which will be held once in a year.

To appear in this examination, you have to satisfy these eligibility criteria:

1. Candidate should complete Bachelor's degree from recognized university in Pharmacy specialization and also the candidate who have completed Pharmaceutical science graduation course can also eligible for this examination. So, you applicable for this examination,

2. Candidate age must be 18 to 36 years. Relaxation is applicable for reserved category.

3. Candidate should be citizen of India.

For more information, you can visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
31st July 2018, 10:55 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to appear in examination after completion of bachelor degree in Botany.

You have to appear and qualify in various stages of entrance examination for final selection. The examination is conducted by stage public service.

Examination is conducted in written and interview stages and after qualify in examination will become eligible for the job.
31st July 2018, 10:58 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to appear for drug inspector requirement examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in pharmacy, medicine, botany etc.

So, you are eligible to appear in examination and after qualifying in it will become eligiblef for selection as Drug Inspector.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?