29th April 2015, 04:14 PM
sreelatha s

Is there any scope for doing course related with Life science and Environment science now a days?

Give details of courses after +2 related with life science in Kerala Is any scope to environmental science now a days? Can I take up these courses or better to opt for something else? Can someone please provide me the information on this as soon as possible?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Best courses related to Biology and colleges offering them in India? Is there any scope in environment science?
  2. Is there any job scope for doing environmental science ? I am pursuing B.Tech Biotech
  3. Which stream should I select between life science and environmental science after completing MSc from Zoology
  4. Is there any scope in forensic science these days?
  5. How can I get a teaching job in Environment Science, I am a student of M.Sc Environment Sciences? Which schools or colleges have Environment Science as a subject?
  6. What is the scope of life science in India after msc.? jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can I get admission in PGD in Environmental Science being a postgraduate in Life Science? Fee structure of course and date of entrance exam?
  8. What can I do after completing graduation in Zoology Honors?
  9. What are the courses related to B.Ed related to life science?
  10. Last 10 years papers of Life Science? Latest syllabus for Biotechnology and Life Science?
  11. Syllabus and sample question papers of JNU combined entrance exam for admission to PG programs in Biotechnology
  12. Which institutes offer M.Tech in Environmental Science or other environment related fields like sustainable development? What is the admission procedure?
  13. Study material for the entrance exam of MSc Environmental Science course of JNU?
  14. What is the scope of life science for grade II?
  15. Can I do Library Science after completing MCA? Any scope of MCA students in this?
  16. How to make future after completing B.Sc Life Science? Various fields of Life Science?
  17. Career scope after completion of M.Sc in Life Sciences?
  18. What is the syllabus of life science NET June?
31st July 2018, 10:54 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any scope for doing course related with Life science and Environment science now a days?

** B.Sc. Environmental Science or Bachelor of Science in Environmental Science is an Environmental Science undergraduate course.

** B.Sc. Life Sciences or Bachelor of Science in Life Sciences is an undergraduate Aqua Science course.

SCOPE AFTER Life science and Environment science course

** Pollution Control Boards

** Agriculture Industry

** Textile Mills

** Food Processing Industries

** Waste Treatment Industries

** Forest and Environment Departments

** Mining Companies

** Environmental Protection Agencies

** Farm Houses

** Food Processing Industry

** Health Clubs

** Laboratories

** Chemical Industries
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?