18th June 2016, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of doing B.Sc MLT course? What is the maximum salary we will get after completion of the course?

What all are the scope after doing BSc MLT Course and how much is the maximum salary an individual can get? Can you please provide me the details on this as soon as possible? I need to find out if it is a good course to take or not. Thanks!

15th July 2017, 07:53 PM
ravinayadav256

Default Re: What is the scope of doing B.Sc MLT course? What is the maximum salary we will get after completion of the course?

List of est B.Sc MLT colleges

Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
New Delhi

All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)
New Delhi

University College of Medical Sciences and GTB Hospital
New Delhi

Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research
Chandigarh

Punjab Technical University
Jalandhar

Jamia Hamdard, JH, New Delhi
New Delhi

Sikkim Manipal University, SMU, Manipal
Manipal

Sikkim University, SU, Sikkim
Gangtok

Maharishi Markandeshwar University, Institute of Distance Education, MMUIDE, Mullana
Ambala

Career Avenues (CA)
Delhi

University Institute of Paramedical Sciences
Kanpur

Eligibility :-

Candidate should have passed 12th class PCB (physics,chemistry and biology) and PCM (physics,chemistry and math ) from a recognized university.

Job profiles:-
Laboratory Testing Manager
Laboratory Technician
Medical Officer
Technology Manager
Resident Medical Officer
Associate Professor
Lab Assistant
Consultant
coordinator

Employment areas:-
Parasitology
Blood banking
Phlebotomy
Immunology
Drug Efficacy Tests
Blood Sample Matching

Salary:-
Starting salary is between Rs. 6,000 to Rs. 8,000 per month.
31st July 2018, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope of doing B.Sc MLT course? What is the maximum salary we will get after completion of the course?

I have done D.M.L.T. I want to do B.Sc. M.L.T. through lateral entry via distance mode.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?