17th March 2014, 08:56 PM
MEGHA AH

How can I become a french teacher? I am in 12th class

I am in 12th class and want to become a french teacher . i want to do my language course form JNU and want to know the % required for gettting admission in JNU . and also the types of questions asked in entrance exam......how to crack the entrances exam? plz help me out very much confused .........

Related Questions:
  1. How to do B.A hons in french? I have scored 52.8% in 12th class
  2. Can a private teacher prepare a candidates CCE half yearly and final exam paper of french in class 10th or is it to be done by CBSE only?
  3. What should a french teacher say to his students in the last lesson so that it leaves a good impact?
  4. Can I get any job or any scholarship for further studies after completing diploma in french from DU?
  5. What can I do after 12th class if I am interested in becoming Animator, Scientist and Teacher?
  6. Is there any university providing BA/MA in French through correspondence course?
  7. How to study B.A(H) in French from DU? I am a student of class 12th
  8. How to do Teacher Training after completion of 12th standard? Whole Procedure to become a Teacher?
  9. What shall I do to become Government Teacher being a student of 12th class?
  10. List of universities in Bangalore offering BA degree through correspondence in french?
  11. JBT Teacher training after 12th class? How to do JBT? which course to do? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Universities offering B.A correspondence in Bangalore? Universities offering B.A french?
  13. How to check AIPMT application form status? Date of receipt of AIPMT admit card?
  14. Sample question papers in French for CBSE class 12th board exam?
  15. Companies providing 6 months Industrial training for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering Students?
  16. How can I become a teacher? I am a 12th standard student
  17. Which is the best course that can be selected after passing 12th? I am a 12th passed science student
  18. Can I apply for subject change to Hindi from french after half yearly examination in 10th?
18th March 2014, 05:57 PM
gunavathyjothi

Unhappy Re: How can I become a french teacher? I am in 12th class

School Certificate (10+2) or equivalent examination with minimum of 45% marks. ...some question papw are attached for ur knowedge.ALL THE BEST
Attached Files
File Type: pdf french.pdf(4.48 MB, 131 views)
20th March 2014, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I become a french teacher? I am in 12th class

Dear sir/madam

I have a question that which college is good for B.com and i like to do the C.A course. So can you plz give me the suggestions regarding CPT exam to till C.A course? Plz.........
1st March 2017, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

Dear concerned I am appear the 12th examination in 9th March 2017, can I apply for the French languages entrance exam. Please guide me
16th July 2017, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

I want to learn french language so can i apply now and what is the criteria of language courses
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?