26th February 2012, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

What should a french teacher say to his students in the last lesson so that it leaves a good impact?

What did the french teacher tell his student in his last lesson? What impact did it have on them ?why?
please send me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Where to get previous year question papers for SLET Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I get any job or any scholarship for further studies after completing diploma in french from DU?
  3. Is there any university providing BA/MA in French through correspondence course?
  4. How can I become a french teacher? I am in 12th class
  5. Can a private teacher prepare a candidates CCE half yearly and final exam paper of french in class 10th or is it to be done by CBSE only?
  6. Scope for French language in India and minimum earning aftre doing any course related to the language?
  7. University in Gujarat accepting 40% in post graduation for B.Ed?
  8. TamilNadu Teachers Education University B.Ed Degree Exam (2008-2009 Batch)-Guidance and Counseling Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  9. Universities offering M.A. in French through distance learning?
  10. Are employees of government aided schools considered as Public servant?
  11. Eligibility for PhD Anatomy/Physiology after MPT Orthopaedics?
  12. List of universities in Bangalore offering BA degree through correspondence in french?
  13. M.Sc or any degree course in French aftre b.Ed and diploma in French? Scope of French in India?
  14. Can i join any Embassy after MA in French? Are there any vacancies in Embassies for MA (French) students? -- [New]
  15. What type of questions are asked in Librarian in WBBSC?
  16. which is the best opportunity for me after completing my B.A in English?
  17. Should i participate in Debate competitions organized by schools?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria for doing dual degree of Masters in French and PG diploma in french?
21st April 2012, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should a french teacher say to his students in the last lesson so that it leaves a good impact?

what did the french teacher tell his students?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?