30th September 2011, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for subject change to Hindi from french after half yearly examination in 10th?

i am studying in class 10th cbse board and completed my half yearly exams i have french, can i change my subject language as hindi instaded of french?

16th April 2012, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for subject change to Hindi from french after half yearly examination in 10th?

i have passed my 9th standard examination with optional subject computer.Can i change my optional subject from computer to hindi.
4th March 2013, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for subject change to Hindi from french after half yearly examination in 10th?

iam unable to select my career
20th January 2014, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

How is french as an optional subject for 9th n 10th
..? Is it easy n scoring subject..?
22nd March 2014, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

can i change my optional language french to hindi after passing class 9 with french. according to which section of cbse i can choose hindi as an optional subject instead of french
16th May 2014, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

HOW CAN I CHANGE MY LANGUAGE IN SYJC FROM HINDI TO FRENCH WHOM TO CONTACT AND HOW
3rd August 2017, 04:21 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for subject change to Hindi from french after half yearly examination in gr.10 cbse board ?
20th October 2020, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

My Son had studied French till Class VIII. His school did not offer french in Class IX and so he had to take Hindi. We are now shifting to a new city where the School offers French in Class X. Can My Son take French in Class X (as the new school offers French as one of the language) in place of Hindi and what is the process
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?