26th August 2013, 08:47 AM
kumarnilesh696.nk

How to study B.A(H) in French from DU? I am a student of class 12th

I am a student of class 12.I want to study B.A(h) in french from du. please provide me the detail syllabus for the entrance test of this course.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do B.A hons in french? I have scored 52.8% in 12th class
  2. How can I become a french teacher? I am in 12th class -- [New]
  3. What is the procedure to study LLB after 12th? I am a student of class 12th
  4. Can a private teacher prepare a candidates CCE half yearly and final exam paper of french in class 10th or is it to be done by CBSE only?
  5. What to do after completion of 12th class to become a Pilot?
  6. List of universities in Bangalore offering BA degree through correspondence in french?
  7. How to to become a teacher after doing B.Com Hons with Account subject
  8. How may I do BA through correspondence in top universities? currently I'm studying French and have obtained grade "A" for French in Advanced level
  9. Universities offering B.A correspondence in Bangalore? Universities offering B.A french?
  10. How should I management my time in class 12th?
  11. How to study in economics after passing 12th examination? What is the minimum marks required to study economics honors
  12. Tricks to score good marks in board exams? I am a student of class 12th -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can Arts student become Psychiatrist? How can I appear for IAS exam?
  14. How to check AIPMT application form status? Date of receipt of AIPMT admit card?
  15. Can I give SCRA Exam having done Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Distance Learning?
  16. After completion of 12th can I join engineering coaching as a draft student?
  17. How to get admission in Roorkee IIT college? I am a 12th class student
  18. How will I study and which books to prepare to become IPS Officer being a student of 12th class in Arts stream?
13th March 2014, 01:20 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to study B.A(H) in French from DU? I am a student of class 12th

Quote:
Originally Posted by kumarnilesh696.nk View Post
I am a student of class 12.I want to study B.A(h) in french from du. please provide me the detail syllabus for the entrance test of this course.
BA stands for (Bachelor of Arts)

The duration of the course is for three years and the course is divided into six semester. The applicant whoa re interested to get admission for B.A in French must satisfy the below criteria,

Eligibility Criteria:-
  • Candidate must be citizen of India.
  • An student is required to have scored at least 45% marks in 10+2 examination or its equivalent from any recognized university or board.
  • Candidate age should not be crossed 23 years of age.
  • Candidate should be studied French as a main subject in 12th standard.

So, If you satisfy the below criteria then you're definitely eligible for BA course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?