25th July 2016, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Is there any scope for B.Sc (pass) with Medical stream in the future? Can I get a good after doing it?

Hello Sir, I want to know that is there any scope for B.Sc (pass) with Medical stream in the future? Can I get a good after doing it? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Career opportunities in medical stream after 12th PCB? Latest upcoming fields in medical which have a good scope in future?
  2. How to go for medical stream in Biology? I have passed 12th medical
  3. Is there good scope of getting jobs after completion of medical?
  4. Which B.Sc course in DU I should opt for that has best scope in future? I have scored 92% marks in 12th?
  5. Which branch of BSc has more scope in future?
  6. What is the scope of Medical Biochemistry? I am a B.Sc graduate.
  7. B.Sc IT or B.Sc CS which is better and have good scope?
  8. What is the scope and salary of diploma in medical stream? I have passed my 10th
  9. What is the scope in BSc Biotechnology? What is the scope if I apply for it?
  10. What should I take up between Medical and Non Medical? What is the scope in future?
  11. Which stream has more scope between Medical and Commerce?
  12. If I choose Biology in 11th then what will be my future? Scope in the medical field? How much donation is needed? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the future scope of civil engineering after completion of PG in Civil Stream?
  14. Which stream to choose after 80% in 10th? Is the CA course a degree course? Will it have bright future? What is the scope for campus placements through CA course?
  15. Which stream has a better scope in future?
  16. Career opportunities in medical stream after 12th? Which are the fields in medical other than MBBS and BDS? Which are the upcoming courses in medical field which have a good scope in upcoming years?
  17. Does this a good choice to do MCA course having completed B.Sc with Non Medical stream from Punjab University?
  18. Is BSc Nursing associated with Medical or Non medical? Can I do BSc nursing if I have Non medical? In which subjects should I get the highest marks in Medical and Non medical?
14th October 2016, 10:13 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is there any scope for B.Sc (pass) with Medical stream in the future? Can I get a good after doing it?

You should go for a post graduation in clinical research as clinical research is most emerging field today. After doing post graduation you can make your career in bioinformatics, pharmaceutical industry etc or you can also make your career in hospital industry. Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?