16th June 2012, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

How can I become an IPS officer after passing BSc Physics?

I'am B.sc physics student. How to become a IPS OFFESR?..pleas tell me how to do it

20th June 2012, 04:25 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become an IPS officer after passing BSc Physics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'am B.sc physics student. How to become a IPS OFFESR?..pleas tell me how to do it
To become an IPS officer, you will have to qualify three stages including two written exam and an interview. The examination is known as Civil Service Exam and is conducted by Union Public Service Commission under the regulation of Central Government of India. A graduate is considered eligible to write the Civil Service Examination regardless of the stream followed and marks obtained in the bachelors degree examination. So, since you posses a bachelors degree in Physics, you too will be considered eligible to write the examination.

As far as the format of the Civil Service Examination is concerned, the first stage is known as Preliminary Exam and comprise of two mandatory papers which are as follows:

General Studies
Civil Service Aptitude Test

The next stage is called the Main Exam and comprise of Compulsory as well as optional papers and as mentioned earlier, the final stage of the Civil Service Exam is an Interview conducted by Union Public Service Commission.

The examination is conducted once a year and in order to keep yourself updated, refer to the official website of Union Public Service Commission.
21st June 2012, 09:09 AM
Unregistered

My name is Kiran Suryakant Chaudhary. I am 24 years old Bsc(IT) student. Now I wanted to do aerospace engineering from Russia. I am eligible for aerospace engineering.
can you tell me which are the best university and affordable university in Russia which offers aerospace engineering diploma. I middle class student and now working in wipro
infotech. or do you have anything that you thing best suitable in my future ? please, let me know and guide me regarding this as soon as possible.
28th June 2012, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

i m a medical student i m intersted in engeenering so i m thinking or the way i choose is to do first B.Sc in physics nd than in btech
25th July 2012, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

how to get info about IPS officer exam?
I want to become IPS officer. So regarding to above answer. How could i get info about when and where to apply for IPS exam ?
20th October 2012, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

sir,i m bsc (70%)in physics,can i do btech from any govt institute,please tell me any entrance exam and institute name
20th October 2012, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

sir,i m bsc(70%)in physics ,can i do btech from any gov institute please tell me any entrance exam and institute name
7th February 2013, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Hello Guy's, My name is ASHISH, currently i am student of B.Sc (phy - hons) final year and i want to apply in institution like NASA to be an scientist What should i will have to do for same? And what steps i should flow?
2nd September 2021, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

I'm a BSC Physics student.Hw can I apply for the civil service exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?