12th July 2013, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

How can I become a mechanical engineer?

I want to become a mechanical engineer in a good colledge of india and i get 94% in class 12 but not able to clear jee exams.What should i do please help me

7th May 2014, 11:48 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become a mechanical engineer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to become a mechanical engineer in a good colledge of india and i get 94% in class 12 but not able to clear jee exams.What should i do please help me
Nice to see that you're Interested to become a Mechanical Engineering. You have to operate B.E/B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering after completing 12th standard.

B.tech stands for Bachelor of Technology . The duration of the course is two years and the course is divided into four semester . There are so many colleges in India offers this B.tech course .

To apply for B.tech,One should have to complete 12th standard in science stream with Physics and Mathematics as a main Subject in 12th board Examination . You need to score Minimum 60% percentage of marks . Some reputed College may require more than 60% percentage of marks .

You should also crack the Entrance Examination, BITSAT ( Birla Institute of Technology Entrance Examination ) / JEE (Joint Entrance Examination ).[/U]

To apply for this Entrance Examination one need to complete 12th standard in science stream , The candidate who are waiting for the result of board Examination may also eligible to apply for the Entrance Examination , But the candidate should score Minimum 50% percentage of marks .

The Admission For B.tech in Computer Science course is based on the Merit list.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?