30th March 2015, 08:07 PM
MD. INZAMAM

How to aplly for vocational tarining in sail bokaro, i am a student of 6th sem rgpv,bhopal.

Dear sir,
i am a student of 6th sem mechanical branch from rgpv,bhopal. I want a vocational training from sail please tell me. How to apply for training.
Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for 6 weeks vocational training in SAIL, Bokaro?
  2. Whether vocational training is provided in SAIL Bokaro plant or not?
  3. How to do vocational training in Bokaro plant of SAIL?
  4. Procedure to apply for Training in SAIL-Bokaro for B.Tech(ME) 5th semester student?
  5. How to go for industrial training in SAIL Bokaro?
  6. How to go for industrial training in SAIL Bokaro?
  7. Bokaro SAIL syllabus and solved question papers?
  8. Procedure to apply for Internship/Training in SAIL-Bokaro for B.Tech(E&TC) 5th semester student?
  9. How can I apply for Summer/Winter Internship in SAIL-Bokaro being a B.Tech 2nd year student?
  10. How can I do training in SAIL at Bokaro Steel City? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of engineering colleges in Orissa for doing B.Tech(EEE)? Can I take admission in BPUT(Technical university of Orissa)? I'm a student of 2nd year in B.Tech and just completed 1st year from RGPV(Bhopal)
  12. Procedure to do training/internship in SAIL Bokaro steel city?
  13. Procedure to apply for Training/Internship programme in SAIL Bokaro Steel Plant for B.Tech Electronics & Telecommunication 5th semester student?
  14. How may I apply for training in SAIL, Bokaro? I am pursuing diploma(In 4th semester) degree with mechanical stream from Punjab board of education
  15. How can I apply for training at SAIL Bokaro steel plant?
  16. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in SAIL Bokaro for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  17. Procedure to apply for 6-7 weeks Training in BCCL-Dhanbad, OICL-Barauni, SAIL-Bokaro and Railway in Jasidih, Jhajha and Asansol for B.Tech(ME) 2nd year student?
  18. How should I do for Vocational Training in Bokaro Steel Plant for B.Tech EE 3rd year
30th March 2015, 09:46 PM
kunalroy89

Default Re: How to aplly for vocational tarining in sail bokaro, i am a student of 6th sem rgpv,bhopal.

It would be easier if you have some relative in SAIL Bokaro.Otherwise Govt PSUs especially the Maharatnas filter a lot of candidates and select very few in vocational training.
Anyways,you need to approach your college authorities and get a letter from your placement head addressed to SAIL Bokaro about the duration and other details.Send it in advance so that you can get time if there are some shortcomings on formalities.The HR Dept of Bokaro Steel Plant will then respond to your college and they will give the dates.
But do not forget to apply in other places as well so that you do not lose chance of a long VT in other organisation-govt or private.
30th March 2015, 11:56 PM
mahhiads

Default Re: How to aplly for vocational tarining in sail bokaro, i am a student of 6th sem rgpv,bhopal.

Hi,

Every Public Sector conducted VT for students.
You may contact to SAIL Office and ask about VT, may be they will tell you details and processor, which may be helpful for you.

Just Contact to SAIL Office, use SAIL Official Website for getting Contact Details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?