5th January 2013, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

What are the opportunities for students in medical stream to be a researcher/scientist?

Hello sir, can u tell me in case any oppurtunities to the students in medical stream to be an researcher/scientist? Please tell me sir.?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the opportunities for students in medical stream to be a researcher/scientist?
  2. Career options after 12th standard for Non-medical stream students apart from AIEEE?
  3. B.Sc degree is a good option for science stream students? What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for B.Sc students?
  4. Career opportunities in medical stream after 12th PCB? Latest upcoming fields in medical which have a good scope in future?
  5. Which courses can I opt after choosing Non Medical stream?
  6. Career opportunities in medical stream after 12th? Which are the fields in medical other than MBBS and BDS? Which are the upcoming courses in medical field which have a good scope in upcoming years?
  7. How to go for medical stream in Biology? I have passed 12th medical
  8. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Agriculture? Can non Medical students join this course?
  9. Bcom Admission Opportunities for 12th standard PCM Stream Students? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How can Biology students get equal opportunities as the engineering students?
  11. Which are some medical related PG courses? Opportunities and universities in India and Abroad?
  12. Which stream is better for me between Medical and Non medical?
  13. Which stream is better for me in medical and non medical?
  14. Arts, Commerce and Science, which is better to study after completing 10th CBSE? -- [New]
  15. Which group to take in standard 11th? Books to be referred?
  16. Information regarding Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Non Medical stream?
  17. What is the suitable field after 12th science?
  18. What are the job opportunities for me after doing B.Tech with ECE from Mains Stream? Which are the universities in India and Abroad?
28th November 2018, 07:59 PM
Sruthi Sunil s
Junior Member+

Default Re: What are the opportunities for students in medical stream to be a researcher/scientist?

If you want to become a medical scientist , all you have to do is get a Ph.D in biology or medical degree or a dual degree... Through this you can spend most of the time in research works ...you should complete a written thesis before graduation....

The jobs that you can try include:
Biomedical scientist
Biotechnologist
Forensic scientist
Health care scientist- biochemistry
Genomic scientist
Hematology scientist etc
24th May 2022, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the opportunities for students in medical stream to be a researcher/scientist?

I have 1 question can I do other subjects to learn researching
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?