31st July 2021, 12:34 PM
Tarun35

How can I become a software engineer while I am a PCB student?

I am a PCB student, but I want to become a software engineer, can I change the subject after 12th i.e. can I become a software engineer by taking maths after 12th?

31st July 2021, 10:01 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become a software engineer while I am a PCB student?

To become an engineer, you have to pursue B.Tech in Computer science.

The required eligibility to pursue the course is that candidate must have passed 12th in PCM as main paper. So, you are not eligible to become software engineer after 12th in PCB.
31st July 2021, 10:36 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to become software engineer without having mathematics in std 12th.

The minimum required eligibility for the admission in the B.Tech computer science course is that candidate must have passed 12th in PCM as main paper.

Candidates have to appear and qualify in the entrance examination for admission in the course.
31st July 2021, 10:56 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to become software engineer if you were a PCB student.

You can go for Diploma in Computer Science on the basis of 10th score.

After completing Diploma course you will eligible to be junior software developer.

If you want to be senior developer than you have to go for BTech course after completing Diploma course .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?