10th August 2012, 12:44 AM
Vkgh

Procedure to get admission into 2nd year of BBA course in DU?

What is the procedure of taken adm in bba course in 2nd yr in du college.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure for admission in FYB.Com? What is the fee structure for admission?
  2. Procedure to take admission in BCS? What is my chance for admission? I have scored 70%
  3. How to take admission in PU Ch.D? What is the procedure to take admission?
  4. Procedure of admission in ITI after 10+2?
  5. What is the admission procedure of D.Ed in government college?
  6. After diploma what should I take for admission in degree? Procedure for Diploma to Diploma admission? -- [New]
  7. Procedure to take admission in M.Com first year
  8. Admission to 2nd year B.Tech in PEC? Procedure and eligibility criteria? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the procedure for MCA admission?
  10. Admission procedure in Amity? What are the facilities?
  11. Any chance to take admission for M.Tech? What is the procedure to get admission? I have got 58% in final year B.E in IT
  12. Will I be able to get admission in top universities of US pursuing 2nd year of BE in Mechanical Engineering? Required procedure for this?
  13. Admission UG mass communication course in DU after completing 12th? What is the admission procedure?
  14. Is it worth taking admission in IITs for direct 2nd year admission? Procedure to take admission?
  15. Can I get admission through reserved seat in 2nd year B.E after scoring 79.92% in diploma? What is the admission procedure?
  16. How can I take admission in MBA in DU on MAT basis? Fee structure and procedure for admission in MBA in DU?
  17. Am I eligible for admission in MIB at Jamia Milia? What is the procedure fo admission?
  18. Procedure for admission to MCA from Mumbai university? Can i take admission in the current year?
11th October 2012, 09:46 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission into 2nd year of BBA course in DU?

Higher Secondary education is the minimum qualification for BBA course in Delhi University. Candidates with a minimum of 60% marks are eligible to apply. Reserved category candidates require 55% marks. Admission is carried out on the basis of entrance exam, group discussion and personal interview conducted by the University. Questions will be asked from topics such as General Awareness, Business Aptitude, Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning, Language and Comprehension.
24th May 2013, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

can i get admission from 2nd year in bba in ahemadabad from icfai university?
14th October 2013, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure to direct second year to bba afte complission in diplopa in civil engineering
23rd April 2014, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

i have comleted my diplaoam in mech engg , cuurently working in manufacturing company from last 2 years .
Can i get direct second year admission for BBA or threre any course available except engg, where i can get direct second year admission .
31st July 2021, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

I am Neeti Goel. I am a student of BBA first year from CCS university meerut. Earlier i dont make the right choice for my career but now i am interested to get admission in second year of bba in delhi college as a lateral entry i don't have so much idea about the lateral entry please help me to know about this if you can it means a lot for me. THANK YOU
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?