12th September 2013, 05:35 PM
Ravi Chandpa

How can I become a tax officer after completing B.Com?

Hello Sir,I have completed b.com & I want to become income tax officer,so can you tell me how to apply,which type of courses i have to join & howmuch time it will take

31st July 2015, 11:26 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become a tax officer after completing B.Com?

Yes, you are eligible to get the job of the income tax officer after the graduation in B.Com. But you need to qualify in the SSC CGL examination. SSC stands for the Staff Selection Commission.

SSC CGL examination is conducted in the three stages and the for this the applicants age must be between 19-27 years and relaxation as per government rules. The application for the 2015 is closed.

The examination paper the questions of Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, General knowledge, English and Arithmetic. The candidates after qualifying in each of the stages become eligible to appear for the next stages.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?