4th January 2013, 09:23 PM
Nishantogoyal

How to become an income tax officer after completing bachelors degree?

Sir i have complted my bachelor course i want to be an income tax officer i know the steps but i am not able to find any way. Please tell me where i will get the foarms where i can do ssc course and from where i will get the coaching.

Related Questions:
20th May 2013, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become an income tax officer after completing bachelors degree?

how to become ito officer after graduation in commerce
5th August 2013, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become an income tax officer after completing bachelors degree?

i did b.tech last year 2012 with an aggrigate of 55%,i want become an incometax officer,am i eligible to get the job
11th August 2013, 12:45 PM
srikanth2207

If you want to become an Income tax officer you must have three sections
i)Mains exams
ii)Prelims exam
iii)Personal test
Personal test includes aptitude test or written test,Group discussion,HR interview
You have also well in General knowledge,Communication skills,And you have skills in your respective subjects
21st August 2013, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed bachelor degree this year & i wanna be a income tax officer than what should i do first for preparing exam of income tax officer. i have not idea about whole process. please give me better way to achieve my goal.
21st August 2013, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed bachelor degree this year & i wanna be income tax officer than what should i do first because i have not idea about whole process please give me better way to achieve my goal. THANK YOU.
16th September 2013, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

Sir/madam....now am doing my BE Computer Science Final year... ii is possible to apply for this post???
20th October 2013, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,mam.
I am completed my b.com in the year 2012 and now i am interested to become an income tax officer what i have to do?
Is it proper to me to join the diploma in taxation.

please guide me on below id
[email protected]

Regards
Manisha.
19th November 2013, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

I am B.com I year student. How can prepare of this exam at completed my deegree.
20th November 2013, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

Qualification of RTO officer & procedure
23rd November 2013, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

sir , please tell me what a mains exam for income tax officer
21st March 2014, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

How can I become an Income-tax officer after passing bcom & also pursuing chartered accountant i am also a tin-f c incharge whrther I have to go through upsc / ssc
17th May 2014, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

sir how to become an income tax officer please tell me the way to become.... after i finish my b.com..
22nd June 2014, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

SIR I HAVE COMPLETED MY HSC EXAMINATION WHAT ARE THE STEPS TO BECOME AN INCOME TAX OFFICER
26th November 2015, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

I am pursuing b.com pls suggest me what is the steps i hav be taken and instutes for coaching
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?