13th January 2017, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

How can I become a Teacher of Mathematics in a Private school of Kolkata after completing B.Tech?

Respected Sir, I am a B.Tech graduate and I want to become a Teacher of Mathematics in one of the Private Schools of Kolkata. I have 2 years experience of Teaching in a Private Coaching Center so I want to know how can I become a Teacher of Mathematics in a Private school of Kolkata after completing B.Tech? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Whether B.Ed is necessary to become private school teacher B.Tech(CSE) student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam? Procedure to become Computer teacher in any private school?
  2. Can i become a private school teacher after completing B.Tech degree?
  3. Eligibility criteria for D.Sc exam after completing M.Sc in computer science and working as teacher in private school?
  4. How to get a job as physics teacher in Private School if I am a MSc mathematics and B.Ed student
  5. B.Sc (H) Psychology after working as teacher in Junior school in Kolkata?
  6. How this is possible for me of doing Ph.D in Geography being a candidate working as a School Teacher in a recognized aided school in Kolkata?
  7. How to become Government Teacher in any High School being a Mathematics postgraduate?
  8. How can I get a job as Teacher in Pre-School after completing MA and B.Ed course?
  9. Am I eligible to get a permanent computer teacher job in Government high school in Kolkata?
  10. How to get admission in B.Ed? I am a teacher in private school
  11. How can I become a Primary School Teacher after completing M.Com from IGNOU? -- [New]
  12. Can I become a maths teacher in CBSE school after scoring 39% in degree in commerce, 53% in Mathematics and 64% in B.ed?
  13. Scope of getting admission in M.Sc Maths?
  14. How to be a teacher in central school after completing PG with Zoology and B.Ed
  15. Teaching job after passing 12th this year
  16. Is it compulsory to do B.Ed after completing MCA to apply for PGT teacher in CBSE school? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I become a Teacher of any private school, college or ITI institute if completed B.E. in CSE?
  18. Which jobs are available in Government sector for JBT Qualified students?
15th January 2017, 11:42 AM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I become a Teacher of Mathematics in a Private school of Kolkata after completing B.Tech?

Yes you can be a teacher after completing a B.tech degree.
> You need to do Bachelor of Education (B.ed ) ,as this qualification is now mandatory for teachers to apply.
> You can also sit in TET exam after your graduation course which will help you in getting job as a teacher.
> With experience in teaching you will get better school with promotion .
> If you are good in teaching maths subject mention this in your CV , so that you may be given chance to teach maths at higher level.
15th January 2017, 04:00 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become a Teacher of Mathematics in a Private school of Kolkata after completing B.Tech?

As per eligibility for recruitment as teacher it is necessay to have B.Ed degree for recruitment.

So, you need to have B.Ed degree also candidates have to qualify in interview and other stages before final selection as teacher.

For details you may contact official website or school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?