27th August 2011, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

How can I change from University of Rajasthan to Delhi University?

i am a student of II year computer science diploma and complete to diploma. i am change university of delhi
i am read of delhi university and b.tech II year
please quite my question answer
how can possible to change university rajasthan to delhi
thank you

23rd February 2012, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I change from University of Rajasthan to Delhi University?

i am pursuing 2nd integrated mba in acharya nagarjuna university .i would like to change my university to where the same course available
28th November 2012, 09:25 AM
Unregistered

i am student of passout final year. i got back in 2nd sem maths . i hav only one back. can i change my university? or can I start by M.tech with 1 back in b.tech.?
13th August 2015, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of bsc. Ist year in a colloge affilated to jnvu jodhpu rajasthan. I want to take admission in 2nd year in haryana. How it is possible..??
13th August 2015, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of bsc. Ist year in a colloge affilated to jnvu jodhpu rajasthan. I want to take admission in 2nd year in haryana. How it is possible..??
28th August 2019, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

I am a student of 1st year bsc maths at msu Baroda and I've really good academics. Is there any possible chance that I can be transferred to du for my 2nd year?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?