26th May 2013, 11:45 PM
sonia bhall

List of the best colleges that I can get without GATE score in M.Tech?

i want to know tha list of best collage without gate score in m.tech

Related Questions:
  1. List of Government Colleges for M.Tech or PhD in Biotechnology taking GATE score for admission? I got 947 rank, 40.67 percentile and 381 score in GATE
  2. List of colleges considering admission without the GATE score in M.Tech Environmental Engineering?
  3. List of colleges offering M.Tech admission without GATE score in London?
  4. List of institutes providing M.Tech admission in computer science and engineering without GATE score card?
  5. Mtech biotechnology colleges who take GATE life sciences score?
  6. List of Engineering Colleges for M.Tech Computer Science at Coimbatore which admits students without GATE score?
  7. List of M.Tech offering colleges for ECE students without GATE score?
  8. List of good colleges I can apply for with GATE marks 46.33 with 367 score? I want to take admission in M.Tech in Maharashtra
  9. Does GATE be the only Entrance Exam to join M.Tech? Career Opportunities after doing M.Tech? Will Companies hire on the basis of GATE score?
  10. Which are the best colleges that I can get after scoring 355 GATE score?
  11. In which colleges can I apply after scoring a GATE score of 357 in computer science under OC category?
  12. Colleges offering M.Tech in ECE except IITs and NITs? Also colleges providing M.Tech without a valid GATE score?
  13. GATE score: 322, Best colleges for mtechin CS? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which are the colleges for M.Tech? My GATE score is 297
  15. What are the best colleges in Bangalore? I have scored 21686 rank in GATE with 31.67 score?
  16. PHD in ECE without Gate score card or CSIR UGC NET score? -- [New]
  17. Which colleges can I opt for M.Tech after scoring 17.3 in GATE with 28160 rank? Colleges which organize their own private exams?
  18. How to take admission in M.Tech after passing GATE CS with 31.33? How can I make use of GATE score?
9th July 2015, 01:43 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of the best colleges that I can get without GATE score in M.Tech?

Best colleges that I can get without GATE score in M.Tech as given below.

-> Jamia Hamdard University, Kamdard Nagar, Delhi

-> Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Kashmere Gate, Delhi

-> Department of Environmental Biology Delhi University, Delhi

-> Jawaharlal Nehru University(JNU), School of Environmental Sciences, New Delhi

-> Aligarh Muslim University, Zafarabad Road, Jaunpur

-> Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University, Agra

-> University of Rajasthan, Jaipur

-> Anna University, Guindy, Chennai-600025

-> Bharathiar University, Coimbatore

-> Cochin University of Science and Technology, Kochi

-> Tamil Nadu GD Agricultural University, Coimbatore

-> University of Jammu, Jammu

-> Awadh University, Faizabad-224001

-> College of Science,GITAM University, Andhra Pradesh

-> Institute of Environment Education And Research,Bharati Vidyapeeth, Maharashtra

-> Fergusson College, University of Pune
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?