22nd May 2015, 10:14 PM
wishwa bharti

How can I check my last year result and marksheet of ISC board exam?

sir/madam
i got my isc improvement 2015 result and i dont want to keep it as improvement marks are same and i want my previous year 2014 ISC marksheet as final and official result of my isc exam. kindly let me know is it valid or not to keep my previous result as official. please let me know as soon as possible...
thank you.....

23rd May 2015, 02:42 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I check my last year result and marksheet of ISC board exam?

Yes definitely.

See let me explain you with an example.
If a student passes 8th standard, and then he gives the exam of 9th and fails. Then you can't say that his passing of 8th standard is also invalid.

Since your marks is same in improvement paper also, it is okay to keep your result of the previous year.

Now if you have taken a one year break for that improvement and you are concerned that what will you answer to the institutions at the admission time. Then also, there is no problem. You can say that, you have taken the break for preparation of any competitive exam but unfortunately could not crack any.

So, overall there is no issue and you do not need to take tension regarding anything.
23rd May 2015, 09:18 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I check my last year result and marksheet of ISC board exam?

Yes surely you will get the previous marks on the consolidated marks sheet.

Not to worry about this.

Improvement exam is the second opportunity for those students who got less marks in board as expected.

Improvement marks would be considered only when it has inproved from the last results marks

In the mark sheet ,marks would be entered the best of two.so if you had score more from the previous result then your last marks would not be taken into consideration.

You can get final printed mark sheet from the college .

Stay calm and wait for the original mark list.
16th July 2015, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Which marksheet will be valid for colleges if I appear improvement in isc if get more than the previous exam
15th March 2016, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Is there any difference between original marksheet and improvement marksheet in isc ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?