13th October 2012, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

How can I choose the stream for astronomy after B.E?

Im pursuing b.e machanical engg. Now im in 3rd year. Im interested in astronomy. Is there any link between astronomy and a b.e mech engg. so that i can choose a stream for astronomy after b.e?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the entrance tests related to Astronomy or Astrophysics? Is there any online Astronomy class? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What are the entrance exams I need to write to do post graduation in Astronomy? -- [New]
  3. Can I do M.Tech in Astronomy after MCA?
  4. Possibility to get admission in Ph.D(Astronomy) programme for M.Sc(Astronomy) student? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  5. What should I do after B.E to go for astronomy field?
  6. What should I choose between B.Sc and B.Tech to study further in the field of Astronomy?
  7. Which stream should i choose after class 10 in Context of a better future prospective?
  8. List of the institutes offering astronomy course? What is the eligibility for the same?
  9. How can I get admission in IIT for Ph.D in Astronomy programme?
  10. Which stream should i choose? I have got my interest in cars
  11. What is good for me after BSc in Astronomy? What is the eligibility?
  12. What are the various career options available in astronomy? List of the colleges along with their requirements for the same? Currently, I am in 10th class. What should I do for making career in astronomy?
  13. Can I get admission in Ph.D(Astronomy) if qualified in JEST?
  14. How can i change my career path from Computer Science to Astronomy?
  15. How to join Astronomical Courses after doing BSc Chemistry(hons)?
  16. Which institutions offer M.Sc.or integrated M.Sc.-Ph.D. course in astronomy?
  17. If I choose to take degree programme in Astronomy then which job will suit me? Average salary of an Astronomer in Malaysia?
  18. Which course should I opt for making a career in astronomy after B.Sc? List of the top institutes for the same?
11th May 2013, 12:38 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I choose the stream for astronomy after B.E?

Dear Friend,
You are not eligible for the Astronomy courses.Since,May you have completed your B.E Courses but you should have completed your B.E in Electrical Communications / Electrical / Electronics in order to become eligible for the courses.There in no astronomical courses which is linked with B.E in Mechanical Stream.

But,Don't get upset may Mechanical Engineering have not linked with Astronomy but there are lots of other courses for which you can apply for,Life is full of opportunity you must try for other if you are not eligible for the one.
27th September 2013, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

Which exam through seceted in astronomy college?
26th November 2013, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

what course should I take after B.E. for astronomy ? Is there any course for Astronomy after 12th science (Maths)
20th June 2014, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

I am pursuing b.e electronics and communication engineering. I am interested in astrophysics.now i am in third year.Is there is any link between astrophysics and a b.e ece engg.so that i can choose a stream for astrophysics after b.e?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?