11th February 2012, 02:17 PM
Soumyadeep_Das

What are the various career options available in astronomy? List of the colleges along with their requirements for the same? Currently, I am in 10th class. What should I do for making career in astronomy?

What are the various career options available in astronomy? Please specify the minimum requirements for them. At present i'm in class 10, so what should i do to get a career in astronomy?
please reply soon..

24th May 2012, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the various career options available in astronomy? List of the colleges along with their requirements for the same? Currently, I am in 10th class. What should I do for making career in astronomy?

what kind of different jobs are available in the field of astronomy or space science ?

24th November 2012, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the various career options available in astronomy? List of the colleges along with their requirements for the same? Currently, I am in 10th class. What should I do for making career in astronomy?

iam in class 10 and i want to become an astrophysicst and take up research.what are the cources i should pursue

20th December 2012, 07:45 PM
shilpa vyas

after class 12th you can appear for IIT and after cracking it you can opt for aeronautical branch and you can also appear for ISAT exam which is held generally in april and you can also first get graduate from any engineering college and then appear for NASA or ISRO.

22nd September 2013, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

my completed 12th class and and jon the astronomy cours please suggection my email id [email protected]

28th November 2013, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma in EEE in 2010. But i like astrophysics. and i want to do better courses in astrophysics in any university. Is it possible for me....please can any body give me a reply

22nd January 2014, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

I am harshit chawla lives in jalandhar(punjab) and now i am in 11th class.its my childhood aim to become an astranaut.but i do not have much information regarding this.please tell me what would i do for this after 12th.what preparation i do for it.t books to be read and tests to be given????

2nd April 2014, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

I m in 12 th class and want to get in astronomical field
And I have taken biology in option instead of maths but
Do naot have interest inedical field so I wanted to joint
Astronomical field so kindly can u give me some information regarding this

29th June 2019, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

I am in 11th class and want to take astronomy so to take astronomy as my subject do I have to give any competitive exam ?And in which college can I get astronomy?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?