21st October 2014, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

What should I choose between B.Sc and B.Tech to study further in the field of Astronomy?

Hello
What type of graduation, B.Sc or B.Tech, is more appropriate for pursuing further education in field of astronomy?
I am an average student but I am very interested in celestial bodies, galaxies,supernovas,pulsars, they just drive me crazy. Is it necessary to be a topper to become an astronomer? And

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to join Astronomy course after completion of B.Sc in Mathematics?
  2. What is good for me after BSc in Astronomy? What is the eligibility?
  3. How can I choose the stream for astronomy after B.E?
  4. Can I get a job in ISRO or any bachelor astronomy course after completion of distance education in BSc Physics?
  5. Which are the entrance tests related to Astronomy or Astrophysics? Is there any online Astronomy class? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What major should I take in BSc to do Astronomy? Is it possible to do Astronomy after BSc from IGNOU?
  7. Scope for Researching field if I do Ph.d in Radio Astronomy? Is it Necessary to do Post Graduation or PhD to Enter Research Field?
  8. What to do after passing 12th to get in the field of Astronomy?
  9. What should I study to become an Astronomer? Can I study astronomy after 12th science or is diploma a good option?
  10. Best colleges in India offering MSc in Space Physics?
  11. Top 10 universities for Ph.D Astrophysics? Selection Procedure for Ph.D in these Universities?
  12. List of top colleges in India offering Post Graduation course in Cosmology?
  13. What to do after 12th to get into the field of Astronomy?
  14. List of Colleges or Universities offering B.Tech in Astronomy? Career scope in this field?
  15. Courses and institutes for becoming an astrophysicist/theoretical physicist? Best institutes offering the course? Is it necessary to be on the merit list of IIT JEE/AIEEE?
  16. Difference between BSc CSIT and B.Tech IT? I have just done my class 12th
  17. How can i change my career path from Computer Science to Astronomy?
  18. Which is more preferable for doing PhD in astronomy and astrophysics, either B.Sc(physics hons) or B.Sc(physical science)?
29th September 2015, 01:39 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I choose between B.Sc and B.Tech to study further in the field of Astronomy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
What type of graduation, B.Sc or B.Tech, is more appropriate for pursuing further education in field of astronomy?
I am an average student but I am very interested in celestial bodies, galaxies,supernovas,pulsars, they just drive me crazy. Is it necessary to be a topper to become an astronomer? And
It is advisable to do a B.Tech than B.Sc. by many of the people interested in the field. The scope to study about astronomy is more in B.Tech. Actually astronomy is a very big subject there are lot of things comes under astronomy like space science, study of planet and its movements and mission to space etc. You have to decide in which you are interested some of the students may be interested in more of planets and its movements and some of them interested in space mission.
16th January 2017, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I choose between B.Sc and B.Tech to study further in the field of Astronomy?

Am I eligible to study astronomy after completion of BSC in Hotel Management???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?