14th January 2015, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after B.E to go for astronomy field?

I am an engg student, & i want to make my career in astronomy as i am interested in this feild madly. please tell me which exam i have to give, to take an admission for M.tech Astronomy?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do after B.E to go for astronomy field? -- [New]
  2. Stream to choose in 11th standard for becoming an Astronaut?
  3. Scope for Researching field if I do Ph.d in Radio Astronomy? Is it Necessary to do Post Graduation or PhD to Enter Research Field?
  4. What to do after passing 12th to get in the field of Astronomy?
  5. What should I choose between B.Sc and B.Tech to study further in the field of Astronomy?
  6. What to do after 12th to get into the field of Astronomy?
  7. List of Colleges or Universities offering B.Tech in Astronomy? Career scope in this field?
  8. How can i change my career path from Computer Science to Astronomy?
  9. How to get admission in any university to do Ph.D in Astronomy?
  10. Courses that can be done after passing 12th? I wan't to become a space scientist -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Possibility to get admission in Ph.D(Astronomy) programme for M.Sc(Astronomy) student? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  12. Eligibility to pursue Astrophysics or Astronomy course in IUCAA or IIA Bangalore at the age of 30? What would be the options available in the research field?
  13. Which courses to do after 9th so as to become an Astronaut?
  14. What should I do to become an Astronaut after passing B.Tech IT from Mumbai University? Is there any masters program that connects IT and Astronomy?
  15. How can I choose the stream for astronomy after B.E?
  16. Shift to Astronomy field after B.Tech 2 (Civil) from India?
  17. Which stream should I choose after 10th to become an Astronomer?
  18. List of the institutes offering astronomy course? What is the eligibility for the same?
2nd February 2017, 08:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do after B.E to go for astronomy field?

I am an engineering student, & i want to make my career in astronomy as i am interested in this field madly. please tell me which exam i have to give, to take an admission for M.tech Astronomy?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?