16th March 2023, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

How can I clarify either I passed or rejected in Step plus results?

I attended January 11 2023 step plus assessment but still no updates what is going on? How can I clarify either I passed or rejected? I crossed 65 days but still no updates

19th March 2023, 02:21 PM
AddisonRae

Default Re: How can I clarify either I passed or rejected in Step plus results?

NPT stands for the National Placement Test, which is conducted by Aspiring Minds for hiring fresh graduates in various companies. Here are the steps to apply for NPT:
  • Visit the official website of Aspiring Minds (https://www.aspiringminds.com/national-placement-test/) and click on the ‘Register for NPT’ button.
  • Fill in your personal and academic details, including your name, email address, phone number, educational qualifications, and work experience.
  • Choose the test location and date that is convenient for you.
  • Pay the registration fee using any of the available payment options.
  • Once the payment is confirmed, you will receive a confirmation email with the test center details and other relevant information.

To prepare for the NPT written test, follow these tips:

Understand the exam pattern and syllabus: The NPT exam has four sections: verbal ability, quantitative ability, reasoning ability, and domain knowledge. Understand the exam pattern and syllabus to create a study plan.

Practice mock tests: Practice mock tests to get a feel for the exam and to identify your strengths and weaknesses.

Improve your time management skills:
The NPT exam is time-bound, so practice time management skills to complete the exam on time.

Brush up on your basics: The exam tests your basic knowledge in various domains, so brush up on your basics and focus on the important topics.

Stay updated with current affairs: The verbal ability section of the exam includes questions on current affairs, so stay updated with the latest news and events.

Stay calm and focused: On the day of the exam, stay calm and focused, and avoid last-minute cramming as it may increase your anxiety.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?