30th November 2011, 07:58 AM
grisha kaushal

Will my JEE form be rejected having not signed in Column 28? Can I send online application again if it rejected?

sir i have not signed in the space above signature of candidate in column no. 28 ..plzzz tell me whether my form will be rejected..if it will be rejected so can we send online application form quickly..??

19th December 2011, 01:46 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will my JEE form be rejected having not signed in Column 28? Can I send online application again if it rejected?

Quote:
Originally Posted by grisha kaushal View Post
sir i have not signed in the space above signature of candidate in column no. 28 ..plzzz tell me whether my form will be rejected..if it will be rejected so can we send online application form quickly..??
Since you haven't signed in the given space, you application will not be entertained by the Indian Institute of Technology.
Since your form is more likely to get rejected and keeping in mind that the application process has been stopped by the IIT now, it won't be possible to apply again.
For further information, refer to the official website of IIT JEE 2012.

22nd November 2012, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will my JEE form be rejected having not signed in Column 28? Can I send online application again if it rejected?

i have sent the confirmation page.. but my photograph does not contains the name and date.. but it is signed by my principal.. will my form be rejected .. if yes what can i do... please help

12th December 2012, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

I have attested in the wrong photo

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?