17th April 2015, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

Step by Step procedure to apply for 2 months summer internship in IOCL?

I wanted to apply for internship in IOCL and currently am not sure about the procedure to be followed. Can you please provide me the Step by Step procedure to apply for 2 months summer internship in IOCL? Kindly give me the information as soon as possible. Thank you.

Related Questions:
21st April 2015, 01:16 AM
Forumexpert
Member+

Default Re: Step by Step procedure to apply for 2 months summer internship in IOCL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I wanted to apply for internship in IOCL and currently am not sure about the procedure to be followed. Can you please provide me the Step by Step procedure to apply for 2 months summer internship in IOCL? Kindly give me the information as soon as possible. Thank you.
First of all we appreciate you for choosing the IOCL as a internship company, because the IOCL is one of the best company in the world for doing Internship.

- The application process is very simple just you are going to log on to the official website of the IOCL fill up your application form and submit it with your best resume.

- Then you need to have calm and wait.

- If you are in the shortlisted list for the internship selection you will be getting contacted by the respective company through Mail or by Phone.

- You need to submit required documents at the time of the internship. The list of the documents has gotten from the concerned authority company.

For more Information, please visit here - https://www.iocl.com
21st April 2015, 01:57 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Step by Step procedure to apply for 2 months summer internship in IOCL?

Procedure to apply for internship in IOCL :-

- You need to fill an online application form to apply for IOCL.
- You can avail the online application form by clicking here.
- On receiving applications from various applicants, they will scrutinize the applications.
- Then they will shortlist the students for internship.
- If you are shortlisted you will be contacted via email.
21st April 2015, 06:11 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Indian oil offers internship programme to all eligible candidate. The duration of the training is 1-2 months.

* Candidates have to fill the required details at https://iocl.com/IndianOilInternship.aspx

* Below I have attached the application form for summer/ winter training/ internship. Fill the application form and send it to the following address:

HOL,
ONGC academy,
KDMIPE campus,
Kaulagarh road,
Dehradun - 248195.

* Along with the application form candidate has to submit the following documents:

1. Internship permission letter from the college/ Institute.

2. Marks copy of last semester.

3 .Marks copy of class 12.

4. Certificate copy (in case of SC/ ST/ OBC/ MOBC candidates)
Attached Files
File Type: pdf application form.pdf(340.5 KB, 79 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?