16th March 2023, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for NEET having completed intermediate vocational course mlt with bridge course?

I have complete my intermediate vocational course mlt with bridge course. My lecturers told me you are eligible for neet exam. But how to apply for neet. And which Mark's gives in 11th and 12th details column

19th March 2023, 02:23 PM
SurajKapoor

Default Re: How to apply for NEET having completed intermediate vocational course mlt with bridge course?

To apply for NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) after completing your intermediate vocational course with the bridge course, you need to follow the below steps:
  • Visit the official website of NEET: https://ntaneet.nic.in/
  • Click on the "New Registration" link and fill in the required details to create your registration ID and password.
  • Login to the NEET portal using your registration ID and password.
  • Fill in the application form with your personal, academic, and contact details. In the academic details section, you need to mention your qualification as "12th (Vocational) with Bridge course in Medical Laboratory Technology."
  • Upload your photograph and signature as per the specified format and size.
  • Pay the application fee through online mode using a debit card, credit card, or net banking.
  • After successful payment, take a printout of the confirmation page for future reference.

Regarding the marks in the 11th and 12th column of the NEET application form, you should enter the total marks obtained in the relevant subjects of your intermediate vocational course, including the bridge course. If the NEET portal doesn't accept the marks obtained, you can contact the NEET helpline for assistance.

To prepare for the NEET written test, you should refer to the NEET syllabus, which covers topics from physics, chemistry, and biology of the 11th and 12th standard. You can also enroll in a NEET coaching institute or study materials to get the proper guidance and practice. It's essential to practice mock tests, solve previous year question papers and identify your weaknesses to improve them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?