30th July 2016, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

How can I complete my further studies without Migration Certificate?

Sir i have passed 10 in 2004 and now i want to complete any how complete my studies, but they are asking my migration certificate. How can i complete then in such condition?

31st July 2016, 09:17 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I complete my further studies without Migration Certificate?

It is necessary to present the migration certificate for the admission in the higher studies.

So, if you have passed 10th from any recognised board you must have the migration certificate. If it is lost you can apply for it for the duplicate in the board.

The candidates who want to pursue 12th from the same board in which they have studies 10th are not required to submit there migration for the admission.
31st July 2016, 10:43 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I complete my further studies without Migration Certificate?

There is no chance to pursue any course or higher studies without migration certificate of previous standard or degree. If you want to do 10+2 from any recognized board in India, you will have to take admission in standard 11th. For admission of a candidate in standard 11th, documents required are marksheets of standard tenth, migration certificate, school leaving certificate etc.

You can ask your school from which you have done tenth standard to provide migration certificate. If they are not providing you migration certificate then you can contact regional centre of your board, they will help you in this matter. No college or school will accept your admission in standard 11th without migration certificate.
31st July 2016, 11:06 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Migration Certificate is the certificate which is issued by the School/ College where you have studied any course and when you plan to move to other school/ college for pursing your higher studies.

Its not possible to pursue your further studies without Migration Certificate. Every school/ college ask for Migration Certificate mandatorily to offer admission in any course in their institution. Migration Certificate is also known as Transfer Certificate (TC).

As per the information you have provided in your query, you have passed 10th standard in 2004 and you don't have migration certificate to pursue your higher studies, so, I suggest you to contact the school where you have pursued your 10th standard and they will issue the migration certificate and you can take admission in any school for pursuing your higher studies.
31st July 2016, 11:15 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

For admission of a candidate in standard 11th, following documents are required:

*Marksheets of standard tenth.

*Character certificate.

*Migration certificate.

*Two photographs etc.

Without migration certificate, you can not get admission in any institute for 10+2 board examination.
1st August 2016, 12:53 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

You can not get admission in higher studies without migration certificate. You must obtain your migration certificate from your previous school in order to get admission in standard 11th in other school.

Migration certificate is an essential certifcate needed for admission in higher standard.
12th October 2017, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

I had failed in 2 of icse but I want to continue my studies in another board.. but they were asking for my migration certificate what shall i do??
30th March 2018, 09:28 AM
Unregistered

Sir I completed a degree from Bundelkhand University and I did not submit the migration certificate and they also did not ask for it. Then they gave me a valid degree in 2015. So I wanna know wheather the degree is valid or not....or what should I do to save my degree?
28th June 2018, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Can I take admission in B.A of Nalanda Open University in patna without migration certificate..
7th July 2018, 01:48 AM
Unregistered

My university give me no migration certificate to get an admission for b.ed what is no migration certificate?
2nd June 2019, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have completed my class 11 but i want to transfer to another state is migration certificate is necessary?
25th June 2019, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my plus two exam in 2004 and i done my diploma in general nursing from bangalore. Now am planning to do my BA as distance education. For admission they are asking TC and migration certificate. How do i get through online or necessary to go to bangalore.
20th July 2019, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

I have joined a college without migration certificate, is there will be any problem regrading my CLC certificate and Mark sheet after completing graduation?
22nd July 2019, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

What if I don't have registration certificate to get my migration certificate? Will I still be able to get my migration certificate ?
14th August 2019, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

Sir i took admission at andhra university in bed courses but admission times i didn't give migration certificate.then university issued me a bed certificate but now i want to know whether my degree is valid or not if any problems for my degree how can i save it
28th August 2019, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Sir can I re enroll in same board from where I have gotten my migration certificate
27th September 2019, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

With out migration certificate i have completed higher education is offence on not.
10th March 2021, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

sir i passed my pcl level from ctevt then i joined BA so i submit my migration certificate to TU .now i want to study another course in PU too . but i dont have migration certificate and if i asked for migration certificate then my my ba will not be valid . does the registration card provided by tu works in PU too
17th May 2021, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

3years gnm nursing course is to be complete after six months without migration certificate! What to do this time?
5th July 2021, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir I completed a degree from Bundelkhand University and I did not submit the migration certificate and they also did not ask for it. Then they gave me a valid degree in 2015. So I wanna know wheather the degree is valid or not....or what should I do to save my degree?
Are you a previous student of this university
24th July 2021, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

In case while admission in Class-XI in CBSE the School accepted the Admission without Migration Certificate, can they ask the Migration Certificate later on?
19th August 2021, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

How to get migration certificate online
7th July 2022, 07:18 AM
Unregistered

Childern transfer in school education 2`nd standard from AP to Karnataka Migration certificate is required?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?