12th December 2012, 07:05 PM
JCC UTSAV

How can I crack NDA entrance exam?

How i can crack nda exam what its trick...could u please tell me the details

13th December 2012, 10:18 AM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I crack NDA entrance exam?

Hai,

NDA(National Defence Academy) exam is conducted by the UPSC(Union Public Service Commission) two times in a year i.e NDA-I NDA-II.

NDA has three wings:-

Indian army,

Indian navy,

Indian airforce.

Eligibility criteria:-

The candidate should be complete 12th standard from a recognised state board of india.

Percentage is not required for this exam.

For navy and airforce you must have to complete 12th standard but no need for indian army.

You must be a citizen of india.

You must be physically fit.

The age limits are 16.5 years to 19 years, and no age relaxation.

Only unmarried male candidates are eligible.

Girls are not eligible.

Selection process:-

Written test,

Medical test,

Personal interview.

Physical standards:-

Syllabus for NDA:-

For more details visit below website

Click here

Best of luck.
13th December 2012, 02:55 PM
Sandeep Goyat 7

Thumbs up Re: How can I crack NDA entrance exam?

For this you have to do hard work by concentrating on the syllabus of class 10th, 11th and 12th specially on mathematics. If you want to buy a book for this then, i will suggest you the book named 'Path Finder'. This is the best book for NDA exam preparation i had ever seen. It includes all the syllabus with latest sample papers and previous question papers. I also wish you a best of luck.
14th December 2012, 11:38 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How can I crack NDA entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCC UTSAV View Post
How i can crack nda exam what its trick...could u please tell me the details
Hi

NDA as you would know is National Defense Academy Entrance Test. This is organized and conducted by the UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) every year twice in the months of April and August. So its also one of the most early entries in the Indian Defense.
There are 3 wings : ARMY, NAVY AND AIR FORCE.

Eligibility Criteria :-

-> Unmarried Male Candidate
-> Age 16.5 to 19 years
-> Minimum 12th pass from a recognized school or state board
-> Science candidates can apply for all the 3 wings, but Commerce and Arts can ONLY apply for ARMY
-> Physical and Mental fitness compulsory

If you wish to take part in it, then you can check with these criteria's and match your eligibility. If you are, then you can apply for this exam CLICK HERE
The Notification is not out yet, but it would come out by 21-12-2012. So you can check for its notification.

The Pattern of the Exam is it would have 2 papers of 2 hours each. Mathematics and General Ability Test. You would be questioned on the basic schooling mathematics and the General Abilities Questions.
Maths would be of 300 marks and GA would be of 600 so total 900 marks exam.

You have to keep your concepts really clear and up to date yourself with the latest General Knowledge and Awareness. If you want to buy books for NDA, CLICK HERE

The Notification for the NDA 2013 is not out yet, but the tentative dates are :-

NOTIFICATION DATE - 21-12-2012
LAST DATE - 20-01-2013
EXAM DATE - 07-04-2013 (Sunday)

So you can apply for it with best of your preparations. Remember determination and hard work have no substitutes.

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
21st December 2015, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I crack NDA entrance exam?

Hello sir I want to know that how many numbers top 10 ranked get in final merit list
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?