25th April 2012, 12:24 PM
geetakamal

How can I do B.Ed in Correspondence being a candidate with an age of 37 years and completed B.Sc in PCM, M.Sc Maths?

I am 37year old i have done bsc(pcm) 1995 m sc(maths) i want to do b ed correspondence please let me know how i can do?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MSc Maths after completing BSc computer science?
  2. Which university can i join for M.Sc in Maths or Physics after securing 53% in B.Com?
  3. Will I be able to apply in Kerala for studying B.Ed? What is the procedure? What is the cost of B.Ed course? What is the duration of the course?
  4. Is MSc Maths a good option after BSc Computer Science with 2 years of gap? How to prepare for the exam? Best colleges in Hyderabad to do MSc Maths? Career opportunities after doing MSc Maths except teaching?
  5. Duration of B.Ed correspondence course? Is there any LE for MSc holders?
  6. Procedure to get admission in B.Ed? When will be the entrance exam of B.Ed?
  7. How to join correspondence course in MSc after completing BSc Bio?
  8. Can I be eligible for NET, SET exam after completing BSc computer science in regular and MSc software technology in correspondence
  9. Is there any possibility to get lecturer job in government college after passing BSc through correspondence?
  10. List of colleges providing correspondence course in BSc? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the eligibility criteria of B.Ed course admission for NCTE Approved, Andhra, Jammu and Kurukshetra University? -- [New]
  12. Is there any provision to do MSc in Maths through correspondence after doing BSc in Chemistry?
  13. Can I get admission in Pilot Course after 11th class? What are the requirements?
  14. How may I do Ph.D in Maths through correspondence? I've done B.Sc(Maths) and M.Sc(Maths)
  15. Is B.Ed better than MSc? Can I start MSc in correspondence and B.Ed in regular?
  16. Where to get the question papers for IBPS exam?
  17. How to do MSc MLT through correspondence?
  18. How to do MSc computer science after completing BSc in PCM group?
30th May 2012, 10:02 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I do B.Ed in Correspondence being a candidate with an age of 37 years and completed B.Sc in PCM, M.Sc Maths?

Quote:
Originally Posted by geetakamal View Post
I am 37year old i have done bsc(pcm) 1995 m sc(maths) i want to do b ed correspondence please let me know how i can do?

There is no such age limit to pursue Bachelor of Education [B.Ed] program through correspondence mode. Since, you are 37 years of age you are definitely eligible to pursue the program, given, you must fulfill the eligibility criteria. In order to pursue b.ed through correspondence mode, candidate must hold a bachelors degree from a recognized University in any discipline. However, one must hold a minimum of two years of teaching experience in any recognized school. The minimum duration to complete the program is two years.

There are various Universities which offers B.ed program through correspondence mode. Following are the list of some of the very best Institution to pursue the course:
  • Indira Gandhi National Open University
  • Kurukshetra University
  • Maharshi Dayanand University
  • Andhra University
  • Annamalai University
  • Delhi University
  • Maduraj Kamraj University.
For more information, refer to the official website of the Universities mentioned above.
14th June 2012, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I do B.Ed in Correspondence being a candidate with an age of 37 years and completed B.Sc in PCM, M.Sc Maths?

respected sir
pleas give me information that can i do b-ed with 47% in graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?