26th March 2012, 12:48 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I do BBA from BIT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Good day sir,
i want to do bba from bit can it is possible. Pz miss call me on 8603228791

Candidate seeking for admission in Bachelor of Business Administration [BBA], in Birla Institute of Technology [BIT], must have passed each of the 10th and the +2 level of exam with a minimum of 60% aggregate [45% for Sc/St candidates]marks [excluding optional subjects] from a recognized board, along with having passed in English in the +2. Admission will be on the basis of the aggregate percentage of marks obtained in the required subjects in the +2 level of exam. The maximum age limit for admission to Bachelor of Business Administration [BBA] program is 21 years [26 years for SC/ST Candidates]. The duration of the program is 3 years and comprise of six semesters.
For further information one may refer to the official website of Birla Institute of Technology [BIT]
25th June 2014, 02:07 AM
AARENYA KUMAR

Arrow Re: How can I do BBA from BIT?

]Good day sir,
i want to do bba from bit can it is possible. Pz call me on 8809797608 urgent
6th April 2015, 02:46 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I do BBA from BIT?

BIT offers a three year ( 6-Semester) full-time programmes in BBA, BBE and BCA programmes for all eligible Class XII pass-outs aspiring for a career in the field of Business Management and IT Industry.

There are five branches of BIT in all over the India and they are as below:--->>

BIT Jaipur,
BIT Kolkata,
BIT Lalpur (Ranchi City),
BIT Noida and
BIT Patna Off Campuses.

The provisional selection will be made on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in Class XII / Intermediate / equivalent qualifying examination.
Each Campuses short list the candidates for documents verification cum admission on the basis of their merit and data submitted by the candidates on their application forms for 1st round.

The same will be intimated on the Institute website only as web notifications. No separate intimation will be sent to candidates.
The wait listed candidates or candidates not called in 1st round may be called for documents verification and admission process against the vacant seats, (if any), in successive rounds, as required.

Finally the short listed students will be called for the admission procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?