23rd July 2013, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

How can I do correspondence M.A in Psychology from bangalore University

How can i do correspondence Ma in psychology from Bangalore university and what is the criteria?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I do correspondence M.A in Psychology from bangalore University
  2. Correspondence course for M.A in Child Psychology? I have graduated in Psychology
  3. Which university is best to do m.tech in correspondence in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How can I do M.A in Psychology through correspondence after graduating in Arts?
  5. Can I do MCA correspondence in the month of November? I have done my BCA form Bangalore University
  6. How may i join correspondence program in B.A. offered by Bangalore University?
  7. List of colleges in Mumbai offering correspondence program in Psychology?
  8. Can a commerce graduate do correspondence degree in Psychology? University offering 1 year degree in Psychology?
  9. What is the procedure for correspondence course? I have completed my B.Com from Bangalore University
  10. List of psychology course colleges? I have done MBA with HR
  11. Is it possible to do M.A Psychology through Correspondence?
  12. How to do correspondence in Bangalore after doing BCA?
  13. How to do correspondence degree in psychology in Annamalai University? I have passed Pre Degree with 2nd class
  14. List of universities in Bangalore offering BA degree through correspondence in french?
  15. Possibility to do Psychology course through correspondence? Is there any age limit to do any correspondence course?
  16. M.Phil in Psychology in available in colleges through correspondence? -- [New]
  17. What can I do after completing B.Com in correspondence in Bangalore University
  18. Universities offering B.A correspondence in Bangalore? Universities offering B.A french?
23rd April 2014, 03:30 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I do correspondence M.A in Psychology from bangalore University

You can ofcourse pursue masters degree in Pyschology. You need to atleast score 50 percent or more in the graduation level and at times, with the rush for seats, university also issues fresh cut off list. You have to fill in the application and continue with the admission procedure as required. You can always apply online. Besides, there is an entrance test also which will secure your seat provided you have a good score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?