31st December 2015, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Can I do M.A in English after completing Bsc. in Animation and Multimedia?

Hello,

I have done my Bsc. in Animation and Multimedia (awaiting results). Is it possible for me to pursue M.A in English after that? I did not have English as a subject in my Bsc. Course. What do you think I can do to be a writer, English teacher or anything remotely close to writing in English? Can I do M.A in English?

Related Questions:
5th January 2016, 09:52 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do M.A in English after completing Bsc. in Animation and Multimedia?

The basic education qualification to pursue MA in English is the candidate should complete bachelor's degree in any stream with English as one of their subjects from any recognized university.

Moreover, some of the universities conduct an entrance exam to admit the eligible candidates. The candidate should secure at least 50% marks in the qualifying examination i.e., Graduation.

As you have completed B.Sc in Animation and Multimedia without having English as one of the subjects, you are not eligible to do Master of Arts in English.
5th January 2016, 11:29 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do M.A in English after completing Bsc. in Animation and Multimedia?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,

I have done my Bsc. in Animation and Multimedia (awaiting results). Is it possible for me to pursue M.A in English after that? I did not have English as a subject in my Bsc. Course. What do you think I can do to be a writer, English teacher or anything remotely close to writing in English? Can I do M.A in English?
You have done B.Sc in Animation and Multimedia so you are not eligible for M.A in English.

Those candidates who have completed B.A in English from a recognized university with above 45% marks are eligible for entrance exam.

Your Age should be above 18 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?