18th August 2013, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

How can I do ICWA after completing B.Com with 77%

sir am rajeev i have completed b.com wth 77% i would like to join to icwa plz give me information about cource fee and 2nd registration date at 2013

11th April 2014, 01:07 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How can I do ICWA after completing B.Com with 77%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir am rajeev i have completed b.com wth 77% i would like to join to icwa plz give me information about cource fee and 2nd registration date at 2013
Yes Off course you're definitely eligible for ICWAI course after completing B.Com course. Since, you have completed bachelor degree course. So, you're directly eligible to apply for ICWA Intermediate course. ICWA stands for Institute of cost and work accountancy of India. ICWA is an professional course. The duration of the course is for four years. ICWA course has divided into three levels Foundation course, Intermediate Course, Final Course. Holding 12th standard or equivalent qualification is the minimum educational qualification to apply for foundation course. Qualification is bachelor degree course or equivalent qualification with 50% percentage of marks are directly eligible for Intermediate course. So, after completing you're graduation course you're directly eligible for Intermediate course.

Best Institutes for ICWA course:
  • Badruka Institute of Professional Studies
  • Ahmedabad Chapter Of Cost Accountants
  • Cuttack Bhubaneswar Chapter of ICWAI
  • Institute of Professional Studies and Research
  • H.A.College of Commerce
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?