3rd October 2011, 07:38 AM
sohail jay 17

How can I do M.Tech(civil engineer) in Germany? List of top institutions in Germany? I'm doing B.Tech (civil engineer)

I'm Doing My B.Tech in Civil Engineering I Want To Do My M.Tech In Germany In Civil Engineering
So You Pls Say Me Some Names Of Best Institution In Germany

Related Questions:
  1. How can I do M.Tech in Germany? List of top institutes?
  2. List of reputed universities offering MS to Civil Engineer in Germany? -- [New]
  3. List of universities offering masters in Germany? I'm a civil engineer with 65% marks
  4. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  5. Do I need to write IELTS to opt for masters in Germany? Which are the universities in Germany?
  6. How to apply for M.S in Germany? I'm doing B.Tech(electrical engineer)
  7. List of the suitable universities in Germany offering MS degree for civil engineers? I have 65% marks in my B.Tech
  8. List of the top universities along with their fee structure offering MS course with civil engineering stream in Germany?
  9. List of colleges which offers admission to study MS in Germany?
  10. List of entrance exams for studying MS in Germany?
  11. How can I apply for study Visa in Germany being a B.Tech Automobile Engineer?
  12. How should I apply for Ph.D course in Germany?
  13. Eligibility for MS in germany after btech in India? percentage required? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Whether GRE is mandatory to study MS in Germany or German Language Test is sufficient? Percentage required in B.Tech to pursue MS in Germany?
  15. How to do MS in germany? I am a B.Tech 3rd year mechanical engineering student
  16. Requirements & eligibility to do Ph.D in Germany? list of institutes for Ph.D in Germany?
  17. List of top universities in Germany for MS and Ph.D(chemistry) in Germany?
  18. Can I study MS in Germany if scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS and having knowledge of Germany A2?
7th May 2012, 10:18 AM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I do M.Tech(civil engineer) in Germany? List of top institutions in Germany? I'm doing B.Tech (civil engineer)

M.Tech Colleges in Germany :

Massachusetts Institute of Technology

Stanford University

University of California Berkeley

University of Michigan

Purdue University

Texas A&M University

Pennsylvania State University

University of Minnersity

Ohio State University

Columbia University

Duke University

University of Florida

University of Iowa

Drexel University
9th May 2012, 04:48 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I do M.Tech(civil engineer) in Germany? List of top institutions in Germany? I'm doing B.Tech (civil engineer)

M.tech colleges in Germany:

University of Bonn

University of Bremen

Jacobs University Bremen

University of Cologne

University of Duisburg-Essen

University of Dusseldorf

Catholic University of Eichstatt-ingolstadt

University of Erfurt

University of Erlangen-Nuremberg

University of Flensburg

Stanford University

University of California Berkely

Columbia University

Duke University

University of Iowa

all the best.
16th September 2012, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

I'm a civil engineer with 63.60% marks. so which universities should i apply for MS?
2nd June 2014, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

can i do b teck in germany i am a student of kv sarni india studying in 12 class and intrested in doing study from abroad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?