30th December 2014, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

List of entrance exams for studying MS in Germany?

hello
i am an engineer in mechanical streem,
my question is who i can study in germany for ms,
which exams i have to rote??????
please help me to find out thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam to give for studying in Germany?
  2. List of competitive exams required to write for studying MS in Germany?
  3. List of entrance exams needed to be given for studying MS in Mechanical in Germany with other than German language?
  4. List of entrance exams to study in Germany?
  5. How to do MS in germany? What is the fee structure? I am studying in 4th year B.Tech ECE
  6. Am I eligible to do MS in Germany after doing Mechanical Engineering? My aggregate percentage is 73%
  7. Whether to apply for MS in Germany or not? Which entrance exams to write?
  8. What is the requirement and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany? Details about scholarship?
  9. How may I apply for MS and research programs in Germany? List of the universities along with their entrance exam and eligibility criteria offering MS course in mechanical and automobile engineering in Germany? I have done BE in mechanical with 73%
  10. How to study in Germany? I am studying B.E Mechatronics
  11. How can I pursue M.Tech in Germany while studying B.E in Mechanical engineering
  12. What's the career prospects in Germany after doing MS? List of the top universities where MS is taught in english in Germany? What's the total cost for the same?
  13. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same?
  14. Which exam do I need to clear for doing MS in Germany? What is the fee structure and scholarships available?
  15. Requirements & eligibility to do Ph.D in Germany? list of institutes for Ph.D in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. In which entrance exam do I need to appear for doing MS in Germany?
  17. After MSc in Organic Chemistry how can I pursue Ph.d in Germany? Eligibility criteria and the list of institutes in Germany?
  18. Is there any entrance exam or procedure to do MS in Germany?
31st December 2014, 11:39 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of entrance exams for studying MS in Germany?

To study MS in Germany, you need to appear in TOEFL or IELTS examination. Some universities in Germany also ask for GRE score. If you are applying for such type of universities, then, you need to appear in GRE examination also. TOEFL or IELTS is a standardised test which helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency in Speaking, Listening, Reading and Writing sections. Most of the German universities accept TOEFL/ IELTS score for providing admissions. So, to pursue MS in Germany, you need to appear in TOEFL/ IELTS and GRE (if required) examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?