31st August 2011, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

List of top universities in Germany for MS and Ph.D(chemistry) in Germany?

To whomsoever it may concern
Sir/madam,
I A. Santosh, have completed M.Sc Organic Chemistry from VIT University, Vellore, Tamil Nasdu, in and got 8.23 CGPA/10 CGPA. I want to pursue MS/MRES (doctoral as well) in pharma/medicinal chemistry. I just want to know a list of top(50) universities in GERMANY which offer the courses mentioned above.

Related Questions:
  1. MS course offering universities in Germany?
  2. List of top universities in Germany for MS and Ph.D(chemistry) in Germany?
  3. How should I apply for Ph.D course in Germany?
  4. Top universities in Germany offering MS Pharmaceutical Analysis course in Germany?
  5. List of top universities offering MS in Germany to Mechanical student? Fee expenses and hostel facilities? Entrance exams to get admission? -- [New]
  6. List of top universities in Germany for doing MS in Biotechnology?
  7. List of the top universities along with their eligibility criteria and scholarships program offering MS course with mechanical engineering in Germany?
  8. List of top 10 universities of US/UK/Germany to pursue MS programme? Procedure for applying in those universities?
  9. How may I apply for MS and research programs in Germany? List of the universities along with their entrance exam and eligibility criteria offering MS course in mechanical and automobile engineering in Germany? I have done BE in mechanical with 73%
  10. What's the career prospects in Germany after doing MS? List of the top universities where MS is taught in english in Germany? What's the total cost for the same?
  11. Do I need to write IELTS to opt for masters in Germany? Which are the universities in Germany?
  12. Top 10 universities in Germany for MS? Their eligibility, fees and scholarship?
  13. List of top universities for MS in automobile in Germany? What is their fee structure?
  14. How can i do MBBS degree from Germany in lowest package?
  15. What is the minimum required percentage in B.Tech for doing MS in top universities of Germany?
  16. Top 10 universities in Germany for MS (Mechanical)? Eligibility, tuition fees and scholarship details?
  17. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? List of top universities offering mechanical engineering in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is it necessary to take GRE test to apply for the universities in Germany? List of universities offering the course?
3rd February 2013, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of top universities in Germany for MS and Ph.D(chemistry) in Germany?

I copleted M.Sc. Org chemistry with distinction I wrote jrf but did't get rank so how to do Ph.D in Org chemistry
27th November 2013, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of top universities in Germany for MS and Ph.D(chemistry) in Germany?

I have completed my MSc in medicinal chemistry at srivenkateswara university tirupati. Can any one of you tell me how can l get admission in to PhD without toefl/GRE.
22nd January 2014, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

i am persuing msc chemistry from Dr. B.R.Ambedkar National Institute of Technology and looking for a Phd programme in Germany. Please tell how to get an addmission there?
17th March 2014, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
i am doing M.Phil in Chemistry from UET Lahore it is now my final year and i am doing research on epoxy resins.now i am looking for a PhD chemistry program in any German university so can any one help me in this regard.
Thanks
7th February 2015, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Hello...i have completed masters in inorg chem for somaiya coll...mumbai univ nd passed wd first class...and even completed a research project minor....i am looking forward for phd from Germany....so kindly advise me.....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?