17th November 2012, 11:23 AM
pooja.goyal

How can I do Maths honors? How to appear for entrance exam for top institutes of India that offer graduation course through Maths Honors

how can i do maths honours..? n how to appear for entrance exam for top institutes of india that offer graduation course through maths honours..?

Related Questions:
  1. Can we get through a good economic honors college without maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Maths Honors Entrance Exams for Admission in Top Institutes in India?
  3. Is it a right decision to do Maths Honors if I want to get in Banking sector? Or should I do account Honors? Cutoff list for these subjects?
  4. Which course to choose, MS or Statistics/Maths Hons? What is the scope after completing Statistics Honors?
  5. Difference between Maths Honors and Physics Honors in Bsc?
  6. What kind of job will I get after doing BSc Maths honors from DU? What are the options after doing BSc Maths Honors?
  7. Can I pursue Eco honors or B.Com honors without counting Maths? I have secured 94.5%
  8. What will be better for me between engineering and BSc honors with Maths?
  9. How to do MBE after pursuing B.A Economics honors
  10. What kind of Jobs will I get after Graduation with B.Sc Maths Honors?
  11. Can I do economic honors from DU? I am not having maths in 12th class
  12. What is the eligibility criteria for doing B.Com(h) course in Delhi University for B.Ed?
  13. What should I do after passing 12th in Arts with 71%
  14. Which are the universities offering BSc Honors in Maths in Punjab, India? What is the criteria and fee structure?
  15. B.Ed after having 40% graduation and 50% post graduation? -- [New]
  16. What is the criteria and syllabus for english and maths honors? What is the date?
  17. Am i eligible to sit for Bank PO exam? I am a B.Com accountancy honors graduate and have scored 43.25% in honors papers
  18. How can I get admission in Jadavpur University for BSc Honors in Maths?
15th November 2015, 08:53 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I do Maths honors? How to appear for entrance exam for top institutes of India that offer graduation course through Maths Honors

Yes, you are eligible to pursue the Maths honors course after the 10+2 with the science stream.

To pursue the course you have to fulfill the other eligibility criteria for the admission as according to the different university. The admission procedure for the different university is different as to get the admission in the Delhi university colleges admission is on the basis of the board aggregate.
t
Admission in the BHU,AMU and other university are through the entrance examination conducted by the university. These are among the most famous university for the graduation courses.
15th November 2015, 12:57 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I do Maths honors? How to appear for entrance exam for top institutes of India that offer graduation course through Maths Honors

Maths honors is a better course and it is a three year undergraduate course. To get the admission in the course there is different procedure for the different colleges and university.

To get the admission in most of the best university you have to qualify in the entrance examination conducted by the university or the colleges. The application for all these institutes are released in the month between the March- May. So keep on visiting the official website for notifications.
15th November 2015, 05:21 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for the bachelor's degree in mathematics from top college of India if you have secured better percentage of marks in 10+2. Some top universities of India conduct entrance exam whereas some universities just take admission on the basis of percentage of marks scored in board exams.

For mathematics honors, Delhi University which is the central university of India is considered to be the best one as it has various famous colleges under it. You can apply for the admission when application forms are out in June. After the application process is over, cut off lists for admission is generated and if your percentage of marks is well within the cut off marks, you will get admission in that college.

Top colleges under this university are Hindu College, St. Stephens college, Ramjas College, Kirori Mal college etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?