28th February 2013, 01:47 PM
ahmad sadique

How to do summer training in NTPC? I am a 3rd year EEE student

respected sir/madam

i m a 3rd year eee student. want to do summer training in ntpc barh. please help.

Related Questions:
12th July 2015, 02:33 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do summer training in NTPC? I am a 3rd year EEE student

NTPC is the National Thermal Power Corporation. It is one of the top Public Sector Undertakings of Indian Government .

Different streams of engineering like Mechanical engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electrical Engineering etc candidates can do the training in the NTPC.

So as to do training in any NTPC of India, you need to visit the office of any NTPC and obtain the form the HR department. You need to fill the form and submit to the HR department along with following document:

1. Training letter from the college specifying whether you want to do six weeks or four weeks training.

2. Your previous semester marksheets.

3. Accidental insurance of one 1 lakh.

Along with all these you need to have someone who knows you inside the NTPC as a introducer, then only you can do training in NTPC. Once your form is accepted, you will be given gate pass for duration during which you will do training.
21st September 2019, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do summer training in NTPC? I am a 3rd year EEE student

I don't know anyone one in NTPC. Then is there no chance to do internship?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?