20th July 2015, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Procedure of summer training in NTPC Bihar?

Respected sir,
i vivek kumar student of B-tech 3rd year electrical branch from rajdhani engineering college Jaipur Rajsthan. sir i want do summer training in ntpc bihar. please inform me how to procedure of training in ntpc.
[email protected]
contact-08058823505

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to do summer as well as Winter Training at NTPC, Bihar
  2. What is the procedure to follow for getting internship in NTPC, Kahalgaon?
  3. What is the procedure followed to do training in BARH NTPC, Bihar?
  4. Details about NTPC summer training for the student of B.Tech ECE? Application procedure, forms availability and fee structure for the same?
  5. How may I apply for summer training in NTPC Kota or anywhere else in NTPC? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  6. Procedure to get summer training for 3rd year B.Tech students? How to apply in NTPC?
  7. How to apply for summer training in NTPC? Last date of application?
  8. How to do summer training in NTPC Delhi?
  9. How can I do Summer training in NTPC Barh in Bihar during B.Tech 3rd year from Raajdhani Engineering college Bhuvneshwar?
  10. What is the procedure to do summer training in NTPC, Dadri?
  11. Procedure to do training for NTPC in summer? From where to get the application form? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Procedure to apply for Industrial Training in SAIL, Bokaro and NTPC, Bihar? Fee expenses for Training?
  13. Procedure and necessary steps to get summer training from NTPC?
  14. How can I apply for summer training in BSNL, BHEL, NTPC and other companies in Bihar? I am pursuing B.Tech(2nd year) with E&TC stream
  15. Procedure to get Summer Training at NTPC?
  16. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Training in NTPC for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  17. Procedure to do summer training in NTPC Bhagalpur?
  18. Procedure to get Summer training from BHEL and NTPC for students of B.Tech Electronics and Communication? Selection criteria and last date to submit the application for the same?
12th May 2017, 03:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure of summer training in NTPC Bihar?

Sir, I'm a 3rd year student and i want to do a summer training in ntpc Bihar. Tell me the criteria for this
Email: [email protected]
6th April 2019, 06:25 PM

Default Re: Procedure of summer training in NTPC Bihar?

Sir, I am Aman Kumar student of 2nd year electrical engineering, sir I want to do summer vacation training in ntpc bard / bhagalpur. Tell me how to apply .
My phone -6201195469
Email -6201195469
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?