11th August 2010, 05:52 PM
paramh94

How to get a job in PWD in Bihar? Which entrance do I have to appear?

hi, sir I AM DIONG B.TECH IN CIVIL ENGG. I WISH TO FIND JOB IN P.W.D BIHAR ?
HOW IT IS POSSIBLE.? WHICH ENTRANCE DO I HAVE HAVE TO APPEAR FOR....

8th January 2012, 05:32 PM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Wink Re: How to get a job in PWD in Bihar? Which entrance do I have to appear?

Well,

For working in PWD (Pblic works department), You have to ask the employment news or your local newspaper for the vacancy they have called. From time to time they call for immediate works and based on that they recruit the engineers. You can apply that time.

There is no specific entrance test for that but you have to go for an interview.

All the best,here i am giving you the link for the government website.

Click here
http://gov.bih.nic.in/
6th June 2012, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a job in PWD in Bihar? Which entrance do I have to appear?

i am doing b.tech in civil engineering i want to know how to get job in pwd in UTTAR PRADESH ?Which entrance do I have to appear?
10th July 2012, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a job in PWD in Bihar? Which entrance do I have to appear?

dear sir,
I am chemical engineer working in API MFG from two year.
And wanted to become state gov bihar employee as a chemical
engg.in any suitable dept please give me some ideas.

Rajeev Ranjan
17th July 2012, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

dear sir,
I am soft ware engineer (MCA). And wanted to become employee of PWD please give some ideas.

W.Ahmad
20th July 2012, 09:41 PM
samatha89
Member+

For working in PWD (Pblic works department), You have to ask the employment news or your local newspaper for the vacancy they have called. From time to time they call for immediate works and based on that they recruit the engineers. You can apply that time.

There is no specific entrance test for that but you have to go for an interview.

All the best,here i am giving you the link for the government website.

Click here
http://gov.bih.nic.in/
17th August 2012, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am b.tech final yr student.my branch is EE.how to get a job of bihar gov as an engg.
13th June 2013, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

I am masihuzzaman I am diploma in civil engg students of jamia millia islamia I want to take a job in bihar pwd kindly give me suiyable informetion what is the basis of selection of engg in bpwf
30th June 2013, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to get job in pwd as senior engineer i m doing mah btech in civil..... i think there is a xam held by ssc for d same..
26th September 2013, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

I am pursing b.tech ,what is purpose of getting job in bihar
29th August 2014, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

I am pursing b tech from 3rd year in civil engineering,i want to doing work in pwd plz asked me how to joined in pwd?
8th August 2015, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

sir,I am Amritesh B.tech from 3rd year in EEE engineering, I want to doing work in pwd plz asked me him to joined in pwd?
11th March 2016, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir
I am amar kumar want to get job in PWD bihar please give me suggetion for its
16th March 2016, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Dear
Sir,
I am student of the b-tech 3rd year in branch mechanical i want to join the NTPC barh in bihar summer training .
Please tell me hoe can i join this?
2nd February 2017, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

I am currently in class 12 so what course should i do so that i can work for pwd department
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?