2nd December 2011, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

How can I edit my percentage in an application form? I'm in 12th std (science) from Gujarat Board

I have entered wrong information in writing my percentage .
Iam right now in 12 science gujarat board but by mistake i entered instead of ,and so i wrote percentage of 11 science =64% so what can i do to correct my mistake ?
Please give a reply

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get application form of in Ahmedabad(gujarat)? I'm in 12th std
  2. How may I get procedure regarding change of board from CBSE to Gujarat board?
  3. Is it advisable to shift to Gujarat Board from 10th standard to have advantage of higher quota in engineering admission after 12th science?
  4. What's the admission procedure for Bachelor courses in Gujarat? I've passed 12th std from Science stream(Biology) with 63% marks and interested in science or Medicines
  5. Gujarat State board curriculum is not at par with CBSE, so how to prepare for Engineering Entrance Exams and for Boards?
  6. Study materials for tnpsc (Assistant Engineer, Electrical Engineering)
  7. How to do diploma in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 10th board exam? How much percentage will I need? Best colleges in Gujarat for this course?
  8. How can I edit my percentage in AIEEE application form? I've written 72% by mistake rather than 68%
  9. Percentage required in 12th board exam to get a seat in medical college of Gujarat? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How can I edit and correct online application form of IOCL Scholarship? -- [New]
  11. What is the percentage of allotment of seats between Gujarat Board and CBSE board from Gujarat in Medical and pharmaceutical Gujarat
  12. Whether my children will be eligible for GUJCET and AIEEE? Can they get admission to engineering college in any of the colleges in Gujarat or will they have to go for NRI quota only even-though they pass std 12th exam from Gujarat education board?
  13. From where to get the GUJCET application form? Am I eligible for admission in engineering college of Gujarat state?
  14. Can I change board from CBSE to Gujarat Board?
  15. Number of seats reserved in Medical for CBSE Board, ICSE Board and Gujarat Board under NEET? Process of percentage calculation in Gujarat state board for NEET?
  16. How many colleges are there in Gujarat offering integrated MSc program? I am studying in 12th science in Gujarat Board
  17. Which board is better between Gujarat State Board and Central Board for MBBS? How many medical seats are available in Gujarat for Central board students?
  18. Coaching centers for RIMC Exam in Ahmedabad?
31st July 2012, 10:02 PM
NEETATRIPATHI92

Default Re: How can I edit my percentage in an application form? I'm in 12th std (science) from Gujarat Board

dear,

for edition of wrong percentage

you cannot do it directly on that application form

for, this you have to write an application form in which you should state

errors , wrong % and write to replace it with right %

mention both % write as well as wrong

so, that errors can be easily understood

and submit it to your school registrar , he will sign

and then your school can easily change the wrong information

all things will be right then

so, do not worry

all the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?