27th November 2011, 06:38 PM
sinethemba

How can I be employed in South African Army?

my dream is to be an south african army, so how can i get employed

6th December 2011, 01:24 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I be employed in South African Army?

Hi

You have not mentioned anywhere your name, where do you belong from. Army of any country requires only the citizen of their country to serve in it.

So first thing that you would need to serve in the SA Army is that you must be a South African.

If not, then you cannot apply for any employment in the SA Army.

Yeah you may change your native and be a citizen of South Africa. After that you may apply, based on whatever qualifications you have, and the required entrance examinations which are organized by the SA Army authorities.

However I am providing you with the official link to their Army website. Please follow it for further details :

SOUTH AFRICAN ARMY

All the best

Regards
#RJ#
2nd January 2012, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

Hi
I'm wiliam and I'm a south african citizen and I have a diplama in information technology so I was wondering how do I apply to be part of the south african military with ths qualification
10th January 2012, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

My name is kate i am a south african citizen i have a qualification in end user computing, how do i apply to be part of S.A army
10th January 2012, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

My name is kate i am a south african citizen i have a qualification in end user computing, how do i apply to be part of S.A army
8th February 2012, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

How can I be employed ? My name is Lukhanyo Meko,I am South African citizen and my age is 19 and matriculated
23rd March 2012, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

Hy im PHAKAMANI ,AND i am a south african sitizen i did matric at year 2009.i was wandering if i want to be trained as an army where to go and what do i have to do.i am from cape town.
28th March 2012, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Hi am Semakaleng,20 years of Age,matriculated in 2009,want to know how and when can i apply for SA ARMY
4th May 2012, 05:20 AM
Unregistered

Is there any specific diploma/degree that is needed when u applying between the age of 22-26 or just apply with any diploma/degree. Is ur diploma/degree accepted when u did it in the college?
9th May 2012, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Am khutso,20 years old and i matriculated in 2012and i wanna know how to appy for S.A army or when can i apply for it
28th May 2012, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

Hi my name is s.j. Chondo i was wondering that after appliying for sa army that you should call them and ask that them is ur application still on process or wat? Pls help..
28th May 2012, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

Hi my name is s.j. Chondo i am a sa citizen i was wondering that after appliying for sa army that you should call them and ask that them is ur application still on process or wat? Pls help..
31st May 2012, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Hi am awe 4rm limpopo,currently studying bcom in industrial psycology,how can i join and when??
5th June 2012, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

my name is mvuselelo also south african citizen and am 21 years old and i want 2 join the army.
5th June 2012, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

my name is mvuselelo also south african citizen and am 21 years old and i want 2 join the army.
10th June 2012, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

my is levy my dream is to became a soldier so how can i apply?
14th July 2012, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Hi im antonette fortune im 18 years old and with like to know if its possible to study nursing when you don't do maths and science
3rd August 2012, 04:19 AM
Unregistered

My name is Lwandile. I want to know when these application forms are available and where can i find them. Because i want to be part of the SA Army, passed matric last yr 2011. I am 19 years old female. I would be happy to be the part of SA Army because i am from a poor family. So i really need ur helping hand.
11th September 2012, 05:14 AM
Unregistered

Hi my name is Ewald.I just want to know what do I have to do,to join the Army? but my age is above 22. I just finsh my Paramedic course
23rd September 2012, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

Hi am HUMBULANI LUDERE 19 YRS male 4RM LIMPOPO AM Currently in grad 12 in this 2012 academic year i wnna c my clf wkng under de DEPARTMEN OF DEFENCE coz my aim is to work for people
3rd October 2012, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

Hi! name's Keenan I'm from Kimberley im an SA citizen I'm matriculated in 2011,im male associated I always wanted to be a South African Soldier,my aim is to be a sniper in the SA Army,I studied as a sniper since 2008 until 2012 that's my life,I really want to be a sniper an that's my only oppertunity,pleas!!
10th October 2012, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Hi! I'm Lungani Ngubane 18yearz of age i waz matriculated last year 2012, since i was a kid i alwyz wanted 2 b a member on SA Army i'm a young talented, energetic guy
10th October 2012, 03:53 PM
Lungani

I'm lungani ngubane 18yearz of age i was matriculated last year 2011, i'm a young talented, energetic guy... I dedicate my self to everi activity i get angage in
11th October 2012, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Hy am sbonelo nxumalo I would lyk to sent my request...I done my matric in 2009 so I would like to be da part of sa army it was my will since I waz In primary so it will be a preasure to me if u can accept my request and I am a guy of 22 years a well dedicated guy thanks.
9th November 2012, 02:19 AM
Unregistered

Hi my name is Thelma,m in matric but i dont do physical science n maths ,is it possible to join the army? I would like to join because i have good skills
22nd November 2012, 02:06 AM
Unregistered

hi i am mcebo in kzn i am s.a citzn in grad 11 i am doing mathe,sciences,electronc and e.g.d can i apply?
28th November 2012, 04:27 AM
Unregistered

Hi am peter 4rm jhb my dream is to protect my country.I am in grade11 and am doing LIFE SCIENCES,GOEGRAPHY,MATHS LIT,HISTORy and am 17 yearz.can i apply? 0735530139 S.A citizn
5th December 2012, 02:12 AM
Unregistered

hi!my name's thubelihle manzi could u plz snd me an SA army aplication for @ my postal address :p.o box 3005,sundumbili 4491.i'll appreciate tht...
30th December 2012, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

Hi my name is rosina mathapelo ndzima 19 of age really drea of becoming a solder in south africa I have been applying for more than 2 years now but nothing change what really do have to do to be employed
30th December 2012, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

Hi my name is rosina mathapelo ndzima 19 years of age finish matric on 2011 I have been applying to serve in saarmy for aii most 2 year now have alway dreams of becoming a south african army what must do to be employed
30th December 2012, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

Hi my names rosina mathapelo ndzima 19 years of age I really want to be a south african solder I been applying for 2 years what can do to be employed
4th January 2013, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Please sent me the application forms my address is 1153 ext2 tshing location ventersdorp 2710
14th January 2013, 05:31 AM
Unregistered

Hi I am fazel iam 21 years old and I did fail the selection test and really want to be part of the infintry section please help me if u can iam frm bloemfontein 0731540648
18th January 2013, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Hi im Locratia zwane im looking fo a job at army please help me i have finished matric 2012
19th January 2013, 10:39 AM
Beawar

Dear..

Every country has its army which protects it from various danger by other countries so it is clear that the army plays an important role in any countries safety and it is good that you want to become a part of South African Army but the problem is that you have not mentioned your AGE, GENDER CITIZENSHIP AND EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION. So it is very tough to answer your question.

If you are a south African citizen then you can apply for the ARMY after your Graduation.

Hope it will help

Cheers...!!!
5th February 2013, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

hellow my name is vuyelwa canca i am 25 years old, i am a south african citizen i have a degree in bachelor of administration,i really want to work at S A army how can i get in
7th February 2013, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

im thuli frm bethlehem im dreaming to be a army ,bt im in grade 11
11th February 2013, 05:22 AM
Unregistered

Hi. I m Glen Jobourg n i m 21 yrs old.. I wil like to join the SA ARMY plz hlp me
25th February 2013, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranjeet250490 View Post
Hi

You have not mentioned anywhere your name, where do you belong from. Army of any country requires only the citizen of their country to serve in it.

So first thing that you would need to serve in the SA Army is that you must be a South African.

If not, then you cannot apply for any employment in the SA Army.

Yeah you may change your native and be a citizen of South Africa. After that you may apply, based on whatever qualifications you have, and the required entrance examinations which are organized by the SA Army authorities.

However I am providing you with the official link to their Army website. Please follow it for further details :

SOUTH AFRICAN ARMY

All the best

Regards
#RJ#
my name is THOMAS MAKAU I passed my matric on2012 and im 21 yrs.im s.african may u send mssg on dis no 0737826393 for update m.to be SANDF is my goal
19th March 2013, 04:46 AM
Unregistered

Hi. I'm Luckyboy Mosamo from kimberley I passed my matric last year2012 and Im 18yarz old, S.A citizen. I would like to join the SANDF and I was wondering if you could sent me the application form my address:
480 Ximba street
Galeshewe
Kimberley
25th March 2013, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

Hi m joshua Mathebula,im a SA citizen m 21 yrs old m a male.I completed my matric 2011 and I would like 2 join the SANDF i have been applying since 2011.send me a MSG when forms are recruited @ PTA.
9th April 2013, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Hi my name is Bonolo Senakhomo, i live in odendaalsrus near welkom, i would love to do nursing @ de army, but than the question can i be accepted with a weight of 120kg. Can u please send me same of the details about weight height to see if i can qualify when im done with my metric?
14th April 2013, 03:21 AM
Unregistered

HAllo I'm. South.africa but I have applied since 2010 up to last year I have not received Anything and besides that I am girl aged 23yrs and I have a diploma
2nd May 2013, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Hy am tsepiso mafuvha,i am s.a citizen i realy want to apply bt i dnt knw how
19th May 2013, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Hi, im tsibela selemakoro an just want to know thata do i still have a chance to to join the force at the age of 23 to 24 with a matric only,cause i applyed for 5years with no luck
23rd May 2013, 11:37 AM
Zacharia kgasu

Post Re: How can I be employed in South African Army?

My dream is to become south africa army because that is were i belong.im 23yrs.how can i get employed
24th May 2013, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

Hi my name is hlumela am 19 years of age, I am a south african and would love to join the SA army but do not know where to start. I am currently residing Spruitview, JOHANNESBURG. Please would you send me any helpful infomation on this email address [email protected]
20th June 2013, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am Daniel,also SA citizen.my dream is to become SA Army.I am 21 with a metric and computer skills.I am staying in Polokwane,so how can I be part of the SA Army?My contact are 0766574854
26th June 2013, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Exam question papers to enter
13th August 2013, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

High i am Mr Z.P.S Mqadi 23years of age residing @ portshepstone(KZN)province.matric complited in 2008(EXEMPTION) .Currently @ University level doing B.soc work(2)level duration(4).i wsh to knw how i can serve as an S.A Army(SOCIAL WORKER). Plz update me on (076) 381 0211. Peace God bless Africa.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?